Chapter 15

"He's just a beautiful boy with a beautiful soul and I Love Him". - Raelynn

Two months later...

The days with your soulmate are the days that just define your happiness in life and become meaningful. Raelynn's heart bowed to the lightweight of all the days with Kalvin. Her untouched feelings in her spirit flowered over him. And Kalvin made sure that she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He didn't hate or gross about her past, he cherished her flaws and all her insecurity over her.

Raelynn decorated her flower vase in lost thoughts around Kalvin. He brings flowers for her every night with some chocolates.
"I didn't know what went on with him. Buying flowers once a week is far enough but, on an everyday basis, Ufff! Now it has become my habit to keep them reenergized."

She was interrupted by her mobile ring. She attends with a glad smile, "I miss you baby "Kalvin's voice uttered. "Kalvin! It's just two hours you left," she stated. "And I already miss you deeply" He pouts in his voice. "No meetings?" She asked, hiding her giggle. "No Caramel, I cancelled everything " He answered. " Why Kalvin? Why you did do that?" she questioned with eyes widening. "I miss you Caramel and all meetings are just fucking my mind with the new secretary" he responded. "Kalvin, You can't cancel meetings like that and this is the fifth time. And your secretary is she not good?" she called into question. " Caramel, she is not mine. Can you stop saying that fucking YOUR, I know you smiling there" he raged. She burst out laughing, "I'm sorry Kalvin. B-but" "Baby" he called while listening to her melodic voice laughing.

Meowwwwww

She is diverted by her cat Willow, "Kalvin I want to be fed willow

She is diverted by her cat Willow, "Kalvin I want to be fed willow. I call you later". He gave a long sigh, "Love you Caramel and miss you" She chuckled, " I missed you too Kalvin. Bye" and she hung up. He brought her cat a few weeks ago even though he didn't like it who was always clingy around her but she misses it.

Oh no, what happened in these two months? Let's ask Mrs Raelynn Smith.

She lifted Willow, standing in front of their enormous wedding frame on above bed headboard, "You know Willow? After a trip from Pairs, Kalvin gifted this and a car to me for our one-month anniversary. He's a gentleman around me and treats me as his princess. And yes he brought me a large Teddy bear for the second month's anniversary. He made sure to get all I wanted which I missed in my childhood. Literally, he apologised to me for thousands for that night. But he didn't know I liked his touch over me, it was just pleasuring my skin. It's not hurting or pain."

"And Willow you know I feel I love him but saying those words to him still raises my insecurity. But I will, one day no matter what, I say to him. He didn't feel any hatred toward me after understanding my past. You don't believe that he even asked about my consent for kissing in the temple for one month. He loved me with all my scars and flaws."