Ch. 3 Surprise

While every one is in josh there is some music started.

Harsh and his friend ayaan started dance with tamma tamma song.

As ayaan

As ayaan

And everyone is in dance mode.

Godadia and Maheswari family was talking with Kapoor and Sunil families. Suddenly dadi talking about missing Riya. When Ap asked about who is Riya.
Dadi told them like Riya is her grand daughter who is fav of Kapoor family. Then Sujatha asked where is she. 2nd Dadi told that she is in abroad right now due to company issues.
All are praising Riya. All want to meet her after listening their talk.
Suddenly lights goes off on the stage. Dev talking on mic telling about today's special performance for my jiju is going to start now.

One girl beautifully dressed comes there with mask on her face. She starts dancing with dev while removing her mask. All are surprised. Kapoor family called her riya and overjoyed. While maheswari and Godadia family shocked to see ra... Ragini.

Yes. She is none other than Ragini.
But exclaimed listening all are calling her as riya Kapoor.
While on stage riya and dev steps completed. And soon dev replaced with ayaan and harsh. After that riya went on reception stage and hugs nithin and keerti. After talking with them she come down the stage and meets Kapoor family and others completely ignoring Godadia and Maheswari families. Most angry Laksh went to riya to scold her.

Note: is she really riya or Ragini will see in next chapter.

Please follow, vote and comment your opinions.