I'm being hunted

I wake up at 8 am, Steve and i eat breakfest and go to the gym. After i'm done i take a shower and get ready for the day. I look at Steve and he looks worried. 'Is something wrong Steve?' 'No, those meetings from yesterday weren't that easy.' 'Was it a hard topic?' 'Yes, i can't tell you more then that girl.' Steve stands up and walks out of the room. Did i say something wrong?

     *STEVE'S POV, YESTERDAY'S MEETING*

I got a message from Tony, it was an emergency meeting. I walk to Fury's office and i immediately hear screaming. Fury and Tony are up in each others throat again. 'You can't send her to that room!' 'We have no choice Stark!' 'Too bad blackbeard, they can't find her here!' 'Dammit Stark you don't have a voice in this!' 'Why am i here then!' 'Because it's your room.' 'My answer is no, pirate.'

I start interfering, or else there are gonna be injured people. 'Stop it both, what is happening.' 'Rogers, this is a sensitive topic for you.' Tony says in a serious tone, still glancing at Fury. 'What are we talking about?' 'Lang, she's being hunted by H.Y.D.R.A.' Fury looks at me with a sad look, he's concerned too.

'What are we gonna do about it.' I walk closer to the desk and put my hands down. 'Cat scratch over here wants to put her in a high security room in the tower.' Nick walks over to Tony and punched him across the face. 'Can she get out when she wants?' 'No, it's one big room with a bathroom.' 'She won't need anything, it's all there.' 'Can people go in?' 'Ha, no!' Tony started laughing. 'Only i can get in, with my fingerprint.' 'I only let this go through if i can be with her.' 'Never, we need you.'

'Then she isn't going in the room, if i stay with her i can protect her from everybody.' Tony looked down. 'You can use the room, she has to be in there by Saturday.' Tony said concerned, it's Thursday today. 'We are not gonna negotiate Capsicle.' Tony leaves the office. 'Please, let me stay with her.' My voice sounds vulnerable. 'Sorry Captain, she's going in without you.' 'Can she take her phone?' 'No, H.Y.D.R.A can contact her in a way then.' 'Can i talk to her in some way?' 'Sorry Rogers, you can't.'

'Can i be there when she gets in?' 'Yes i can't take that moment away, but only you!' I shake Fury's hand and leave. I go to my office and i prepare a meeting, i want all her friends to know. I go back after awhile to Y/n, it hurts that she's gonna be alone for i don't know how long! We go out to lunch and i have to go to the next meeting.

'I have some big news, but it isn't something to be happy about.' Scott, Bucky, Natasha (who's almost recoverd) Wanda, Sam, Kate and Yelena are at the meeting. 'Is something wrong with Y/n?' Bucky asks with concern. 'She's being hunted by H.Y.D.R.A, Stark is gonna put her in a room where nobody gets in.' 'She's gonna be alone?' Kate asks. 'Yes, i can only tell you guys.' 'We can't come to see her go?' Scott asks, he looks like he's about to cry. 'No, only i can.'

Everybody leaves, Scott is really concerned about his sister. I go back to my girl and continue the day. I only felt guilt, she's being hunted but she doesn't know it. And nobody's gonna be there for her, who's gonna console her if she has another nightmare? I'm prepared to stay next to that room, i don't want to leave her all by herself.

    *Y/N'S POV, BACK TO TODAY*

I get a message from Tony. Steve and i are cuddled up in his bed, i jump up when i see the message.

Tony🤑: Come to Fury's office, Steve can come.

'I got a text from Stark, i have to go to Fury's office.' 'Oh, okay.' 'He said you can come.' Steve jumps up from his bed and runs to me. 'I'm gonna carry you, and you don't have a choice.' Steve puts his arms right under my butt, i sit on his arms again and we walk to the office. 'Babe, we are going to a meeting and your carrying me to it.' 'Yep.' I start laughing, i kiss Steve on his lips. Before we walk into Fury's office Steve puts me down.