𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞... 𝐀 𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

-

-

-

𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐧𝐲𝐜
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟓 𝐚𝐦
𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

you just woke up from your "nap" and saw kay in the bed with you. carefully, you tried not to wake him up so u slowly positioned your body to get off the bed.

"stop all that moving" he groaned. "my badd i needa pee" you told him. kay faced back to the wall and went right back to sleep.

you got up and put on your slides walking to the bathroom. you turned on the light and grabbed your toothbrush and brushed your teeth.

while brushing your teeth you grabbed your skincare products so you can wash your face right after.

you spit out the toothpaste, washed your tounge, and rinsed with listerene. afterwords, you applied your skincare products or wtv

you took your clothes off and cut the water on. arianna got in the shower and grabbed a towel so she can clean herself.

a couple minutes later she dried off. you placed your dirty clothes in the dirty clothes hamper and wrapped the towel around you to head to your room.

kay was still sleeping so u just took the towel off and grabbed lotion. you lotioned your arms, legs, and chest. she grabbed a sports bra out of dresser and put it on.

you put on panties and folded up your towel. you heard kay shuffling around making you whip your head back.

"so now he goes from facing the wall to facing at me" you said in your head. you brushed it off and put on some shorts.

now since you were awake, you decided to wake up kevin. "kayyyy" you said tapping him. "hm" he groaned. "get up it's almost noon" you said taking the blanket off of him.

"chill it's cold" he said covering himself up again. "my bad, whachu want for breakfast?" arianna asked "you" he mumbled not clearly enough for you to hear

"huh?" arianna said "uhh a bacon egg and cheese croissant" he yawned. "okay" you replied grabbing your phone and going downstairs.

"heyy dougie" she hugged her brother. "wsp lil sis" he hugged back. "where's kay?" he asked "he's still sleeping i think" you replied

"oh ima go get him up cus it's too late" he said going upstairs. arianna went to the speaker and connected her phone so she can play her man durkioooo.

you went to the fridge and grabbed eggs and bacon. you grabbed a pan and put it on the stove. you started the stove and waited for it to get hot.

while the stove was getting hot, she scrambled the eggs and added salt, pepper, and cheese. she mixed it up and sprayed the oil on the pan before pouring the eggs

in a separate pan she had the bacon cooking. she flipped the side of one of them and started scrambling the eggs.

a couple minutes later she finished and she plated her and kays food putting it on a plate and on the table.

"KAY COME EAT" she semi-yelled. she heard him and dougie coming downstairs. she cleaned up the kitchen and then decided to eat.

you disconnected your phone from the speaker and put on a netflix show so you can watch something while you eat.