Chapter 01

First person POV:

I grew up in a small village that was like every other one, or so I thought at that time. As I got older I noticed that every adult had an unease expression on their face for everything. Slowly even the kids, myself included, started feeling that something was wrong with this place. Like something was watching our every move. My generation wanted to leave quickly from there and go to the city to feel safe for once in their lives and so they did.

But that terrified the elders of the village. Some of them thought that that unknown entity took them and killed them. After all disappearance was not uncommon for this place but some were still scared that their kids met their fate those nights.

I didn't leave at night like my friends. In one way or another, everyone who knew me knew that I'll leave in the morning and said their goodbye's. But when I stepped out of there for the first time I felt like somebody had grabbed on and came with me.

- Maybe it's because it's my first time leaving the village? Yea! That must be it!

Second person POV:

And with that I continue walking to the city to find myself a place to stay. Likely for me the first hotel I came across of had two last rooms for someone to stay so I quickly asked to stay for the night. The older woman who owned the hotel showed me the room and helped me with my staff but before she left she asked:

- Tell me my dear... Do you have a child?

- Huh?

- Do you have a child?

She repeated the question once more

- N-No...? Neither a husband/wife.

- Good... You can find food downstairs if you are hungry.

And with that she left

- Weird...

Some minutes past and the only thing you did was to try and sake that uneasy feeling away

- I'm hungry.

Walking downstairs you pass from the older woman who was talking with a handsome man. He had long blonde hair, grey eyes and pointy ears. As I was walking he quickly turned to look at me, only for a second. That startled me.

I grabbed something to eat and as I was ready to go back up a beautiful blonde woman. Even though I never saw her before I felt that I had something in common her. She started fighting/begging for a room but it's seems that me and the handsome man were their last two clients.

- I really need to rest...

I mumbled and started walking up the stairs, still watching the blonde woman yelling at the staff of the hotel. But because I wasn't watching in front of me I almost fell off the stairs.

- Watch it.

A calm voice said close to my ear making me shiver. His hand holding me by my waist.

- O-Oh thank you!

I bowwed and left for my room, this time not slipping anywhere.

- Goodnight everyone...