1. Engagement

Aashi's POV

Aashi's POV

"No no I am not gonna wear this " I told my friend as she gave me a saree to wear.

"it's my engagement and you have to follow my orders" she ordered me literally this girl is ordering me, The Aashi Singhania, but never mind she can.

"Hawww you can't give me order Harshita" I said.

"I can Aashii " She said while smiling like an idiot, I rolled my eyes.

"God knows how Aryan is gonna handle you " I exclaimed.

"Okey okey no more drama you are wearing this" she gave me the saree and went.

"But how to wear this "i murmured actually that's not like I haven't wore saree in my life I have but everytime my sisso My Aaradhya used to help me but she is not here as she is out for her book promotion.

I just watched the tutorial on You Tube and wore it then went downstairs where Anita aunty( Harshita's mother) stopped me.

"Aashi you are looking pretty beta" she is so lovely... I hugged her "Thank you my gorgeous lady ."

"Aashi beta can you help me" she asked nervously. "Ofcourse aunty you just have to order" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Umm woh actually Harshita's brother in law is going to arrive in some time and no one is there, so can you handle him?" she asked.

"But why he is coming here now? Harshita told me that they are directly going to arrive on the venue" I asked her being confused.

"Woh actually he hadn't met Harshita as he was not here so he requested that he will come to pick her" she told me.

How idiot is that boy, can't he meet her on the venue only, idiot... Control Aashi he must be excited, I thought "okey aunty I will handle it" I told aunty "and Aashi why don't you accompany them to the venue... Harshita will be comfortable if you will be there "she told me.

"Okey aunty I will" I told with a smile but really I am fed up of smiling...
She went.