Chapitre 2 : Kidnapped

warning

this content may trigger the audience as it contains 

mention of blood , torture and strong langauge 

MIGHT AS WELL IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE !!!!!!

ps : the hyung thing is taken out i know i already mentionned it in the prologue 

it confuses me whether to say hyung or oppa let's just say they all call each other dropping the horonifics 

no harm done please enjoy 

       ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

Chapter 2: Kidnapped

Location: Seoul Unbounded Warehouse

Date: March 2020

Time: 7:20 PM

---

I lay on the cold floor of the warehouse, confused and scared. I couldn't remember how I got here or why. Ropes tied my wrists tightly, making escape impossible.

I heard footsteps approaching, and fear gripped me. Was it my captor returning? Or something worse?

Alone in the darkness, I vowed to fight against my captivity and hold onto hope, no matter how faint.

---

Lost in my thoughts, I heard a creak as the doorknob twisted, revealing a tall and skinny man. His eyes, a stark contrast to his handsome face illuminated by the moonlight, bore into mine as he approached. I shivered as his gaze seemed to pierce my soul. Fear shook me, causing my entire body to tremble with each step he took. The closer he got, the more I feared what might happen next.

The man smirked. "Looks who's awake. Took you long enough. I thought you were dead," he said, his tone dripping with sass.

"And who are you?" she said, her voice wavering as she struggled to maintain composure.

"I am the talented, fearless, and handsome Hwang Hyunjin, your worst nightmare, sweetie at your service," he introduced himself with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

"Hyunjin, I see the effect of the drug is disappearing. Well, it doesn't matter. Chan said to keep you alive for the best, but I want to have fun and let you scream, cry, and beg," he said, his laughter filled with malice.

"Suzy, what will you do to me, you crazy bastard?" she said, her voice trembling with fear.

"Hyunjin, hm, let me see what do we have," he said, his tone sinister, as he emptied a bag full of tools as sharp as knives.

"Hyunjin, hm, where should I start? Your arms or your hips?" he asked, his laughter sounding manic and chilling.

"Help! Anyone! I'm stuck with a psycho!" Suzy yelled, her voice echoing through the empty warehouse in a desperate plea for assistance.

"None can hear you because this place is soundproof. So scream all you want. Let me take some of your blood," Hyunjin said, his tone chilling as he picked up a needle, holding it close to Suzy's face.

                                   Author's POV:

Before Hyunjin could pierce Suzy with his needle, a strong and commanding voice rang out. It was Chan, the leader. With a swift motion, he took the needle from Hyunjin's grasp, his presence immediately commanding attention.