NOT AN UPDATE

Honestly I don't mean to lecture anyone. Its just that all this is roaming in my mind since yesterday. So what is the best platform to rant other than this. Aur itne posts aur hate comments dekhe ki raha nhi gya. Feel free to skip if you wish to. Honestly mein to cricket dekhti bhi nhi na mujhe interest tha. Just watched India's matches this world cup for first time.

Its a game and in a game you win some, you lose some. I know that one match did mean a lot and losing that match means all their effort and hard work gone in vain. Maybe the game they played was not as we expect from a team like ours. Yes the top batting order did collapse yesterday, they could not get wickets, their fielding was not as strong as Aussies. But let's just keep ourselves in their places. Hume hi itna bura lag raha hai to they toh for sure have been broken. It was their years of effort, dedication and what not. They must have been so disappointed and angry from themselves. So let's do what we can from our end. The least we can do is support them. If we were there with them in their best, I think we can be with them in their worst.

And before pointing out their mistakes, let's remember, we can speak as much as we want by sitting outside. He played wrong ball, he couldn't get wickets, bohot run khaaye usne and etc etc. list is long. But ask them. Playing there. Standing there with the huge baggage of pressure, expectations of whole country, expectations from their own self and all eyes on them. Pata nhi humese koi khada bhi ho paayega waha ya nhi and they did the best they could. Aur jab ball aati hai na guys aur galati ho jaati hai to jab tak wo realize ho paaye utna time nhi hota player ke paas. Game doesn't give retakes. Bass un kuch seconds mein soch kar bass action lena hota hai. And they are also normal humans just like each one of us not Gods.

I am not asking anyone to not be sad, feel angry or broken. Even not spreading toxic positivity. Thet must learn from whatever mistakes they made in the match and of course learn how to deal with the pressure and still be at their bests, one of the main reasons Aussies grab the cup everytime. Just asking to respect our players, their families, their emotions. Let's give them sometime to recover from this trauma. They are the choosen 11s from such a big country like India. Kuch to baat hogi hi na yrr. Aese to nhi aa gye. And they won 10/11 matches. Let's not overlook the good times just because of one bad time. How easily we start hating someone for whom we were full of just praises and praises a month ago. Do 10 wins mean nothing? I understand that one was most important but still let's not ignore their efforts, hard work behind everything and all the wins and happy moments they gave us in these last few days.

Good night guys ❤️❤️