An Old World come Alive

DEMON SLAYER: A Tussle through Time
(This Chapter is dedicated to My Grandfather)

Chapter 1: An Old World Come Alive

================================================================================================================================================================

"Just how did I end up in this situation?"

================================================================================

My shoe tapped the shiny floor of the classroom, "patiently" waiting for the time to end but my focus was broken when Mr. Ren asked a question to the class. "So How did the Final Battle against their enemies end?" Silence followed as a serpent, coiling around every student's body and no sound could come out "Anyone? This is for your Final Test, So please tell me how the battle ended..."

A hand raised for the teacher's question "The battle ended by ##### injecting a serum into the possessed Man, Turning him back into a human and finally ending the war" The voice was Masculine with his white hair glimmering in the roof lights "Yes that is correct, Good Job Christian!" (Ring!) "Well Class, Make sure you study for the final on Wednesday" The mad shuffle of feet ran to the door as the end of the School day was finally over; The hallway was crowded with hurrying students, packing books and notes into their Virtually Packs as I placed my things into mine. Teleporting down to the first floor where most of the scholars were now, I waited for my Bus to arrive (Two minutes later) Bus #27 was here and I walked to the Hover Station, utilizing my A-G Shoes to jump from the platform to platform until arriving to the 27th and entered the Gravity Bus.

I always sat in the seat with my feet on the cover that went over the G-Wheels, My eyes peered through the windows when I saw my Little Brother arriving into the same vehicle, The engine started up as the bus floated three feet off the ground then moved forward with a smooth path; (Beep, Beep, Beep) My foot finally left the step, the form of the huge vehicle becoming thinner and thinner as we arrived in front of the house. Next, after saying Hi to our Mom and changing into different clothing, We headed downstairs to have dinner. Still, in the middle of eating, I heard something out of the blue "So Mom, On Friday: We are going to the Festival" Our mom scooped a piece of food into her mouth, and then replied, "How much money do you guys need?" "About Fifty dollars" "Okay, Just remind me this week"; The sink was spotless, and my hands dried with a towel as I went to my brother's shared bedroom and worked on my homework.

After working on my final schoolwork, I was worn out and smiled, "I'm going to be done with Twelith Grade, Finally!" Instead, my gratitude soon turned sorrowful "Sigh, That means I have to choose a College I want to attend...groan...I don't know what College I want to stay at?!" I grabbed my head in distress and listened to music to calm myself "I can't wait to go to the festival with my friends" I heard my little brother say as he was playing on his Holopad "Yeah, I wonder what will be there?"

"Who knows...?"

(Friday)

I think I did as best as I could on the Finals, My body was ready to go to the Festival but I noticed something during the rest of the week: a classmate named Christian had missed the final Thursday of School but several people often skip these days, The bizarre thing was I listened to other students say He would never skip a day of school even if he were sick, he would do virtual classes, Yet it was if he just dissipated into thin air. I didn't care about this but it was just odd. Anyway, The buses stopped at the front of the gate, and my eyes were feasting on the bright colors of the sign "The World Festival" while all of us were hurrying off, I was in wonder at the spectacle that was inside the place after we were checked in; There were fairground rides, restaurants, a museum, a technology showcase and more.