𝟏𝟎 ⋆ ★ The Stage Twins

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

▼△▼△▼△⋆⋅☆⋅⋆△▼△▼△▼

"Wait, where are we all going? I wasn't done playing games!" Gangle whined as she, Ragatha, Zooble, and Pomni had caught up with you, Jax, and Kinger. "Well no one asked you to come, string-bean," Jax sighed, "besides, it doesn't look like you were winning anything back there anyways."

"I'm trying my best, okay?!"

"No seriously, why are all of you guys here?" You spoke up, turning to glance at everyone. "I just wanted to check out what was happening on the stage while you guys played."

"Don't worry about me Y/N, I got all that I needed from the game booths," Kinger exclaimed tightly hugging his grasshopper he respectively named "Hoppy" close to him. "A show is going on? Caine never told us we were performing...?" Zooble glanced at you curiously.

"See where all the NPCs are heading? Let's check it out," You suggest. The others followed you as you led the way to the stage that was set up outside, there was a large crowd of NPCs  in front of the stage shouting and cheering for the act that was taking place up on the stage.

"Why are there so many literal nobodies here?" Jax grumbled. "If we're gonna see a show, we may as well grab front row seats considering we actually exist."

"And we're also famous!" Kinger put in. Jax rolled his eyes and forced himself into the crowd, pushing through the mannequins to get to the front. You followed close behind him, while the others quickly caught up as well. "Jax! They may be NPCs but it's still rude to just shove pass them!" Ragatha sneered.

"Ack—I can't see!" Pomni yelped as you and the crew pushed through. The jester could barely see thanks to everything around her being much taller. You turned back and grabbed Pomni's arm, then quickly heaved her up onto your shoulders so she could see better. "Oh—thanks Y/N! Of course I could count on you," She gasped, gripping lightly onto your head.

Jax eventually made the way to the front just near the stage where you all could see what was going on. With Pomni on your shoulders, you looked up and saw that a very energetic performance was taking place on the stage. It seems the performers were in the middle of a trapeze number, so there were characters swinging and flipping and flying all around in the air, gaining roaring cheers from the crowd.