𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒪𝓃ℯ

"Hey Piper what are you going to wear tonight" Emily asked putting a shirt up to her chest. "I don't know, I'm not entirely sure if I even want to go tonight" I sighed. "Piper I know you're upset about the whole breakup with you and Gavin but come on it'll be fun" Emily said pulling me up from the chair. "And you know you might meet another guy who will treat you a whole lot better".

"Fine I guess I'll go" I said letting go of Emily's hands. "Great now enough talking we have outfits to find" she said running back into my closet. Going through a break was harder than I expected it to be, after Gavin broke up with me I always asked myself why I wasn't good enough. I also thought what if he found another girl during our relationship, he never said the reason why he was breaking up with me all he said was "Piper I'm breaking up with you" and left.

He broke up with me the night of our ten month anniversary, and ever since I've been this depressed girl who has had no hope for love.

-At the party-
Me and Emily walked in together, there was a lot of people here. And a lot of couples.

"I'm gonna go get a drink want to come with?" Emily asked. "Uhm sure I guess" I said. We started walking towards the kitchen but there was so much people i lost Emily in the crowd. "Emily wait!" I shouted but she couldn't hear me the music was too loud.

I started breathing heavily and everything started to look weird but then I felt someone put their hands on my shoulders hoping it was Emily but then the person spoke and it sounded like a man or a boy's voice.

"Are you okay?" The strange boy said. "No I don't know whats happening!" I shouted. "Okay look I'll take you to my room and get you some water." He said putting one of my arms around his neck. Who is this guy I wondered but more importantly why is he taking such good care of me when we just met?

"Just lay down on my bed I'll be right back to get you some wat-" he was about to finish his sentence but I interrupted. "Wait what's your name?" I asked. "It's Lev." The boy said turning around looking at me.

(𝒮ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓉 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓎ℯ𝒶𝒽)