Chapter 14

"Dude I feel so smart." Kaminari fake cried while leaning against the bed. He finally answered few questions right.

"Took you long enough." Bakugou smirked.

"I need more time, Mr. Genius of the class." he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well we're almost done anyway. Hurry up, so I can go to sleep." ignored the comment.

"Already?" Kaminari looked at him in shock. "It's still so early."

"Well, for you maybe." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Guess, I'll hurry up." Kaminari sat properly and continued to finish his homework.

Bakugou stared at him confused. Normally he would try to make Bakugou do some shits with him. It was suprising to see him not doing that.

"You wanted to do something after studying?"

"Yeah... I wanted to watch a movie. But I won't bother you since you want to go sleep. I guess I'll find someone else to watch with me." he grinned at him.

"..." Bakugou didn't like that idea very much. "What makes you think you'll be bothering me?"

Kaminari raised his head in confusion. Bakugou was surely acting wierd. "Am I not? You just said to me to hurry up, cause you want to go to sleep."

"Shit..." Bakugou murmured to himself. He actually wanted Kaminari to stay a little longer, but he's a fricking thundere to admit it.

"I guess I can watch some movie with you."

"I'm not forcing you to." Kaminari was more and more confused.

"I said I'll watch a damn movie with you." the older growled.

"Fine, fine Blasty. No need to be all grumpy about that." Kaminari laughed and raised his hands in defense.

"Whatever..."

"Well I'm done." Kaminari stood up.

Bakugou was about to say someting when the younger cut him off. "Geez, I'm just going to put my stuff to my dorm and make some popcorn. I'll be right back. You don't need to be scared about me leaving." he laughed.

"Oii! Like hell I would be scare of someting like that!" he yelled and pushed Kaminari out of the door. "Be quick!" and with that he slammed the door in younger's face.

"Haha, wierdo." the electric guy smiled and left for the elevator.

Unfortunately Kirishima was in there, since he was also living on the fourth floor.

"Denki?" Kirishima smiled brightly at him.

Kaminari just ignored him and walked inside wating him to get out on his floor. But no. The red head stayed a the door closed. Kaminari was feeling like dying. Wow, I'm so lucky. He thougth to himself. He pressed the button to the third floor still ignoring the tall guy next to him.

"So, how have you been?" Kirishima tried to initiate a conversation. Didn't ge the answer.

"..."

"I see. You're not talking to me." he said sadly. "I'm so sorry about what happened."

"..."

"Is there any chance of you forgiving me and maybe getting back together?"

"No."

Kirishima raised his head as he heard the answer. At least the blond talked.

"I'm so sorry. I will do anything to win you back."

"I don't care. Leave me alone." he said coldly and at the same time the door opened to the third floor. Kaminari rushed out as fast as he could, leaving Kirishima ont he verge of tears.

"Fucking hell..." the blond murmured as he was entering his dorm.

"Do I hear some cursing?"

"Aaaaaah!" Kaminari juped in fear when he heard someone behind him.

Dark Shadow.

"Oiii! You scared me!" the blond yelled at the floating thing comming out of Tokoyami's chest.

"Haha, you looked so lame." Shinso laughed.

"Shut up. What is Tokoyami doing here?"

"I wanted to show him my emo collection of black shirts." he said proudly. Tokoyami just nodded.

"Okay?" Kaminari just turned back to his room, leaving Shinso and Tokoyami going into purple head dorm.

"Aha! My secret bax of snack!" he exclaimed happily and took a small package of home popcorn and ran to the stairs so he won't meet anyone in the elevator and literally flew across the stairs.

After a long 20 minutes Kaminari was finally back in Bakugou's room.

"Took you long ennough." he looked at him unimpressed.

"Hehe, sorry." Kaminari smiled brightly.

"Whatever, what did you wanted to watch?"

"I'm feeling it today for some horror movies."

"Fine then, let me search for one." Bakugou took the tv remote and was looking for some horror film he didn't watch yet while Kamari was stuffing his mouth with popcorn.

"Well then, don't die of fear Sparky." Bakugou smirked as he made himself comfortable beside Kaminari.

"Don't you worry." he grinned.

***

"Seriously it's a horror movie. How in the word did he fall asleep?" Bakugou murmured to himself as he was staring at the electrification boy hugging a pillow.

"Shit he's on the floor." Bakugou didn't want to wake him up but at the same time he didn't like the facts that the younger was sleeping on the cold floor.

He somehow mannage to put a mattress beside his bed and didn't wake his friend. Then he carefully layed the boy on it and covered him with a blanket. This took him longer than he expected.

He then himself went to bed. He looked over Kaminari's face as he saw a perfect side profile shining on the moon's light. The boy smilled in his sleep and hugged the pillow more tightly.

"Idiot..." Bakugou smilled a little and turned his head on the wall and closed his eyes. I'll totally be late for school with this moron.