chapter 2

The rain was still pouring When I got back up for work "maybe if I go faster I won't get as wet" 8 thought to myself.

I walk through the door not only late but soaked

"Sorry I'm late" I say whit a drowsy smile

"Sorry, sorry doesn't cut it, it already your second day and your late" Vincent said in a annoyed tone as he glares at me.

Just then he takes a better look at me, and his look softens "why do you look like that?"

"I thought if I pelted faster, I wouldn't get as wet" I say with a halfhearted smile.
"But I only got wetter" I say as if I was joking.

He grabbed me by my wrist and gently pulled me to a seat.

"You need to dry off we can't have customers seeing you like this" he said as he started to dry my hair.

I sat there as he gently dried my hair making sure ever strand was dry. I felt my face heat up.

"You know umbrellas exist for a reason" he said softly breaking the silence.

"I don't own one" I say quietly.

"I am giving you mine for the ride back so this doesn't happen again". He said in the same gentle voice.

"But how will you get home?"

"I live here" he says.

I sit there confused "like In the restaurant" I question.

"My apartment is above the restaurant"

"Oh that makes more sense" I say before going silent "wow" I finally make out.

"Is there a problem" he asked his voice not as soft as before, I could tell that he was getting a bit annoyed at me because he had got a little rougher when drying my hair.

"Nothing, it just isn't that a little worrying" I questioned.
"Like if something happens won't everything just be gone?"

"If you have time to talk nonsense, you're ready for work" he said with the softens in his voice now know where to be found.

I do as he said and start work with the serving customers and cleaning up after them the day feels like it will never end.

        just then I thought about earlier when he was drying my hair, how gentle he was and how soft his voice was. And how he seemed so condensed for me I feel my face heat up again.

By the time I got out of my head it was time to leave. Vincent gave me a plate with foil over. I head home and put the plate in the fridge and look at my table I call the number I do every night and no one picks up. I lay down and fall asleep.

I woke up in a cold sweat I had a nightmare, but I could not remember what it was I looked in the fridge to pull out the leftovers that Vincent had given me.

They were blueberry crepes I ate but there was the same bitterness as last time but this time it was bolder than yesterday.

And again, I feel back to sleep with a bitter sweetness left in my mouth.

And thow I would never admit it that bitterness was more comforting than it seemed

Oof, I hate myself for taking so long to write this sorry it short I am going as fast as I can with this please tell me if you have any ideas because my brain is not working well bye, I need to read this kaidou x kuboyasu book because I am a big nerd good night and ty for reading. 

Hey i got a bit upset that. 90% of the comments is just spelling and grammar mistakes being pointed out so i am fixing them instead of explaining why i do not see them at first.