I Ⓗα𝔱𝑒 ү๏𝕦𝕣 𝐠υ𝓽丂 -ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ 1

I'm sorry for not writing for a while i was busy with school  anyways enjoy

--------------------------

⚠𝓣𝓦:⚠ 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓮, 𝓴𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓮

I woke up to an unexpected call from my co-worker, Charlie, who usually prefers to text. "Yes? Is everything okay?" I asked when I answered the call. Using a familiar voice, the person on the other end of the line replied with a cryptic message. 

"For me, yes. But for your buddy here isn't."It was Siren. My heart skipped a beat. "W-what do you want this time!? And where's Slimecicle!!?" I asked, my voice quivering with fear. Slimecicle was Charlie's superhero name, and I didn't want to endanger him by revealing his real name to Siren. 

"Relax, He's right next to me, He's alive... For now." He chuckled, "If you don't show up in 20 minutes, you'll have to say goodbye to your precious sidekick. So I advise you to hurry up fast, Quackity." I could tell he was grinning on the other side. "I swear if I get there in time and he's dead, It's not gonna end well for you Siren." I gritted my teeth.

 "Relax, like I said He's alive for now." He stated before hanging up."Fuck" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed into my hero suit. I made my way to the backyard and stretched out my golden wings before taking off toward the location Siren had directed me to (He texted it to him). Once I landed, I called out for Siren to reveal themselves. "Siren, show yourself!" I shouted.

He then showed himself, grinning. "nice to see you to Quackity." He said chuckling. "Shut the fuck up and tell me where Slimecicle is!" I replied angry. He didn't say anything but then pulled out Slimecicle tied up luckily he wasn't harmed. "I told you I'd not hurt him unless you didn't show up." He continued, "I wish you didn't show up actually. I was really looking forward to killing him." 

He then grabbed out a knife, he was cutting the ropes and released Charlie. Charlie then ran towards me without hesitation. He hid behind me shaking, Whatever siren did to him clearly traumatized him. But I focused on siren before saying anything to slimecicle. 

"But since you ruined my plan I guess you have you pay me something in return Quackity." He said, his eyes have a glimpse of excitement. Whatever he wanted clearly wasn't gonna be good...

--------------End---------------

:3 I finally made a chapter after a long time 😃

Anyways have a good day/afternoon/night. Get good sleep or enjoy your day! Make sure to eat and stay hydrated!! :D

(437 words)