Baby Love, My Baby Love

"Aww...she's so cute, Miles," you marveled at Miles' new little sister, Billie, only 3 weeks old.

It was the first time you'd seen her, and you didn't want to take a wrong step at all - she looked so fragile.

You elbowed Miles with a smile, "So how does it feel to be a big brother?"

"It's super tiring, plus she can't stop crying, but I figure it's worth it just looking at her, she's so cute.."

You smiled at her.

"What?"

"No, it's just weird seeing you as a big brother," you laughed a little before continuing, "Do you take her on patrols?"

"Only when my parents tell me to keep her, but I always make sure she's safe!"

You gestured disapproval with your head.

"What now?!"

"It's too dangerous for her to take her with you as Spider-Man, you could have just called me, and I could have kept her!"

Miles' eyes lit up, "You'd do that?"
You nodded.

He gave you a big hug, "Thanks! You're the best!"

You gave him a look that said, 'I know' before asking him another question.

"Why did your parents name her Billie? Is it because of Michael Jackson's song," you asked as Miles began to sing 'Billie Jean' while doing the moonwalk.

You joined in, singing along, "But the kid is not my son!"

As he danced, Miles stepped on one of Billie's stuffed animals, the ones that make loud music.

You knew then that this was the end for both of you.

As expected, the baby began to cry at the top of his voice.

"Well done, Miles!"