Foreword

Good day. I welcome you to what is going to be my most researched about web novel yet. I wanted to take the time to clarify that I know this subject can be very sensitive to some readers. I'm going to try my best to be accurate and also respect religious/cultural aspects throughout this story. I also will be withholding certain writing due to my own religion (That being of the Catholic Church).

I shall now list the following themes that you might find in this reading:

-Historical anti-semitism

-War Atrocities (Such as mass massacre, implied sexual-assault, and arson)

-Religious/Theological Morals

-Brutal Descriptions Of Battles

-Very subtle, sexual moments.

-PTSD and mental instability/psychoticness

If any of these might offend you or your belief, you've been warned.

With all this being acknowledged, I now wish you luck as you trek this deep and meaningful web novel.

The meaning of this novel isn't meant to villainize or heroize any side of conflict nor support any organization of any kind. This novel is meant to capture the truth of war and the politics that spread falsehoods for their own sake. Nor is this story meant to disrespect the dead, for the dead care not of any mortal titles or reputation, but to show the truth of the lie of heroism.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." –1 Corinthians 13:4-8