[ .Messages. ]

Poe was sleeping in bed at home until his raccoon Karl woke him up pouting for food.

"Karl.. just let me have 5 more minutes.." Poe turned over to the wall and tried to continue to sleep. but his phone buzzed and sent him notifications until he grabbed his phone to look. It was an unknown user texting him. He was confused about who was texting him until he clicked the messages. It was Ranpo.

"How did he get my phone number? I didn't even give it to him yet!" Poe texts him back.

Sent at 6pm.

Unknown user: Poe you there?

Sent at 6pm.

Unknown user: Poe wake up!

Ranpo: POE IT'S ME RANPO WAKE UP!

Sent at 6pm.

P0e: Hi Ranpo, how the hell did you get my phone number?😰

Sent at 6pm.

Ranpo: I asked Karl lol 😂

Sent at 6pm.

p0e: What?! My Raccoon can talk?

Sent at 6pm.

Ranpo: no silly I just realized a paper on me and your phone number was there I thought you gave it to me I wonder who did.

Sent at 6pm.

p0e: Well, I guess I'm a bit concerned about that. Anyways what did you want to say earlier Ranpo?

Sent at 6pm.

Ranpo: are you free tonight?

Sent at 6pm.

p0e: Uh yeah? Where did you wanna go? I'll feed my Raccoon first.

Sent at 6pm.

Ranpo: we are gonna go to a bar & grill. I have a friend coming as well. I think you would like them as well. We are planning to play truth or dare after we drink. How does that sound?

Sent at 6pm.

p0e: Uhmm, I'm not a drinker Ranpo. I just don't..

Sent at 6pm.

Ranpo: pls for me Poe?

Sent at 6pm

p0e: Fine... only one time

Sent at 6pm

Ranpo: see you soon poey~ ;)

Sent at 6pm

p0e: Uhm okay, I guess.

After they talked a bit on the phone he got ready to go to the bar & grill with him and his friends.