Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

Under the scorching sun, Xia Qingtang walked out of the vegetable market panting while carrying two heavy bags. Her hands were sore from being strangled, and her head and face were covered with sweat.

It was early August of 1998, the hottest time. Xia Qingtang walked through several intersections in one breath, and finally stopped to rest for a while under the shade of a deserted tree.

She looked down at the heavy cloth bag and wanted to put it at her feet to rest her strength, but she didn't dare - if she broke the egg, she would be scolded by her cousin again.

Although they are biological aunts and cousins, as someone's nanny, she has to suffer from their anger.

"Isn't this Xia Qingtang?" A familiar yet unfamiliar voice suddenly sounded not far in front of him.

Xia Qingtang trembled all over, raised her head uncontrollably, and saw her ex-husband Kong Liangchao, who was dressed in an imposing manner, and the young woman next to him who was wearing a fashionable short skirt and permed hair.

Xia Qingtang had heard about Kong Liangchao's remarriage, but he didn't expect that his current wife was so young, only in her twenties.

"Husband, is this your ex-wife who doesn't lay eggs? Wasn't she a factory flower before? Why is she so old? She is only forty years old, and she has more wrinkles than my grandma!" The young woman said coquettishly, then hugged her Ryucho Sumiko's arms were giggling.

Looking at the young woman's delicate eyebrows and rich lipstick, Xia Qingtang felt more and more embarrassed, and her face quickly burned.

Xia Qingtang was a worker when she was young. When she married into a cadre family, the Kong family climbed a high tree. She was cautious from the first day she married. Now Xia Qingtang is not even a worker, and she cannot hold her head high in front of Kong Liangchao.

Kong Liangchao glanced at Xia Qingtang with disgust, and then said contemptuously: "I heard that you are now working as a nanny for relatives? What's wrong? Is it because your relatives don't pay you? I told you that you wanted to be a nanny, so come to our house to work. Our family is a conscientious family and we never deduct the nanny's salary. I can also give you clothes that my mother and my wife don't wear, at least they won't make you look so shabby."

"Oh, husband, do you still pity your ex-wife? Don't you still think about this ugly guy?" The young woman became unhappy, pouted and turned away.

Kong Liangchao quickly hugged her: "Oh, honey, how could I miss her? Look at her appearance, she is old and ugly. I think she is too old to be my mother, so I will miss her?"

The young woman suddenly beamed. She looked at Xia Qingtang maliciously and was about to speak when she saw Xia Qingtang suddenly staring at her slender waist, and then said quickly: "How long have you been married?"

The woman was stunned and subconsciously replied: "It's been five years, why are you asking this? You won't return..."

"Have you given birth to a baby?" Xia Qingtang continued to ask.

The woman frowned: "Does it have anything to do with you?"

"That means there are no children." Xia Qingtang suddenly looked at Kong Liangchao with an expression of sudden realization, "Kong Liangchao, when I was ill the year before last, I went to the hospital for a general physical examination. The doctor said that there was nothing wrong with my health. The two of you who were outside before None of my concubines have ever been pregnant, and my current wife can't give birth to a child at such a young age...Kong Liangchao, so you are the one who is infertile, not me. Back then, you lied to me, right? The thing about your infertility, your mother Do you know? Does your wife know?"