Two

Everyone always talks about how the youngest siblings get away with way more compared to the older siblings. No one talks about the pressure to measure up to your oldest siblings' success. 

My oldest brother was a big law lawyer, Natalia was a physician's assistant/part-time dance teacher/an MLB wife, and Ashton was a star baseball player at UCLA and was probably going to the MLB.

Here I was with no idea what to do with my life.

I knew I wanted to major in business, but if you asked me where I wanted to go to college I would just stare at you with no response. I had no idea where I wanted to go to college. I knew I wanted to be successful, but I didn't know what my idea of success for me personally looked like yet.

Not only did I have the weight of impressive siblings on top of me, but I also felt the weight of the world watching me as the president's daughter. 

It was already January and I needed to figure out something soon.

"Have you found a dress for the dance?" BK asked me as we lounged in her living room.

I shook my head. "I'm supposed to go this weekend or next, but I'm sure I can find something. Have you found anything?"

"I wish. I have a few options coming from online, but it's been hard to shop in person in between cheer and school. I know you're happy soccer season is over so you have more time to breathe." she mentioned.

"Kinda, sorta." I began. "I miss the structure that soccer gave me, but it definitely is nicer to have more time on my hands. Especially trying to figure out this college shit."

I was trying to figure everything out, then there was Bella who had everything figured out. She'd gotten into the University of Miami which was her top-pick school and she had plans to try out for their cheer team. Bella was a beast at cheer. She'd been on varsity since she was a freshman and she'd been doing all-star cheer since she could practically walk.

BK tapped my leg. "You'll figure everything out, I promise. You still have time."

I gave her a small smile as her mom walked into the room wearing the cutest pink Lululemon define jacket, matching leggings, and Golden Gooses. 

"Hi girls!" she waved. "Tatum, would you like to stay for dinner tonight? We're going to do surf and turf."

BK's dad made the best steak and lobster. Especially with his homemade garlic and herb butter.

My mouth watered. "Oh you don't have to tell me twice, I would love to."

"Amazing!" Mrs. Bailey responded. "I'll make sure Benjamin gets a little extra."

She walked out of the room and Bella waited a few seconds to say anything before she looked at me with this mischievous look.

"Oh gosh, I know what that look means." I put my laptop to the side. "What's the tea this time?"

"So, I one of my friends, you remember Kaitlynn? She graduated last year. She was my back-spot, always wore braids, her mom was like everyone's orthodontist?" she asked me as I nodded my head. "You know she goes to USC, she invited me to a party this weekend. Do you wanna come with?"

I started smiling like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. This is exactly what I needed to relieve some stress. Cute college boys, loud music, and a little liquor in my system. 

"I'm in." I agreed. "I'll just tell my sister I'm sleeping at your place and switch my location to my iPad. Otherwise, Nat would freak out.

BK squealed. "We're gonna have so much fun. She invited us to a pregame at her apartment and everything."