Chapter 4

Mia's pov

I rested my head on Jo's shoulder I didn't want to be sad, Laurie seemed sorry enough for what he did, I just hope he'd forgive me too. Jo rubbed my arm, "it's okay." She said hugging me. Jo started,"Just Close your eyes, and imagine him."  It took me a minute to focus then suddenly all I could think of was him, brown hair, green eyes that made me melt, and the prettiest smile i've ever seen...... Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy.  All I wanted was to see him, but here I was crying over him I can't believe myself. Beautiful, Beautiful,Beautiful, Beautiful boy.
I smiled, but I'm still not sure.
"I can hardly wait to see you come to age." Jo started, we just need to be patient because It's a long way to go until you will be old enough.

FLASH BACK

"I love you Princess"
" I love you too Teddy!"
Beautiful,beautiful,beautiful,beautiful boy.

"Will you read it to me?"
Darlin' darlin' darlin' darlin' shine. 
"Laurie?"
"Mia?"
"Goodbye Laurie"
"Oh how I've missed you!"

END OF FLASH BACK

I realized I was crying at this point, "Come on Mia let's go back." Jo said, "I'll race you!" I quickly ran after Jo, and into the house. Laurie, Meg, Marmee, And Amy all sat on the couch. "Mia!" The girls cried, getting up to hug me. I closed my eyes and savored the moment, I looked over at Laurie and gave him a hug. "I'm so sorry Teddy, please forgive me!" I whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry, I forgive you." He whispered back, I kissed him on the shoulder and hugged him for a bit longer.

Sorry this is kinda bad