Rooting for you

~Month time skip~

Jungkook's POV:

Me and Esther have both gone back to our homes and we're are adjusting to the fact that we cannot see each other every second of the day anymore and I don't know about her but I'm fucking struggling! I've been around her so much that I feel like apart of me is missing when we are apart... I know it's cheesy but it's true.

We always text each other and every chance we get we're on FaceTime with each other, Yoongi says we're in our honeymoon faze and soon we're gonna start arguing... and that the long distance won't be of much help so I'm a bit nervous for that to hit but for now I'm taking in whatever moments I can have with her before either of us get to busy.

That and the fact that I'm going to the Military soon so we're trying to be around each other as much as possible, she even says that if she misses some work than it doesn't matter cause she gets payed to have days off and she can work the days back when she gets the chance.

She already knows that I have been working on my album and she's very excited about it, last time she visited for the week she even went with me to the studio and watched me record the songs, her words as soon as we left and got in the car were.. and I quote "remind me to not go to the studio with you anymore... I might jump your bones if I do" and she was dead serious about that too.

Admittedly I was turned on the whole recording session but that wasn't entirely my fault in the first place, Esther was wearing the tiny, tight shorts and I made sure to show off a little bit more than I would have because of it.

And it ended up working out for me cause guess who got pussy after.. me.. mhm I'm so smart. Anyways I'm currently on FaceTime and we're both just scrolling through our phones not really saying anything. "Babyyy are you coming to London anytime soon" she says and as I glance at the camera I see that she's slightly pouting. M

"I don't think so my love" I say softly so that she doesn't get too upset but I can still see the sadness flash through her eyes and I can't help but feel horrible for it. "I'm sorry, my schedule is pretty much just strictly Korea and New York" I state as she nods her head understandingly.

It goes quiet and neither of us bother talking cause we can both tell we're upset about the situation but complaining won't make it any different. I start sending her memes that I found while scrolling through instagram and I start to hear her beautiful giggles through the phone.

"You're honestly the best Koo" she says which makes me go full screen on the FaceTime, "am I now?" I say with a smirk as she nods her head convinced of what she was saying was nothing but the truth, "I'm so lucky to have you" she continues on as my smirk turns into a soft smile.

"I think it's the other way around pretty girl" I say as she looks at me through the screen, "you're so understanding and kind and generous with the most gentle touch and I can't help but fall for you every time I speak to you" I say as her face flushes a slight red and she starts to duck her head out of my sight.

"You truly are a gem my lovely girl"I go on making her completely move away from the camera out of embarrassment, "if you could not make me cry I'd appreciate it Koo" she says before sniffling which makes me chuckle at how sensitive she is.

"Look at what I just sent you my love" I say as I press the send button of a picture that she took on my phone the last time we were together, we're super clingy with each other but hey.. if your girl looked the way mine does you would be too, and I'm more than happy to let her show that off on her account.

It lets all the guys I see flirting with her know that they don't have the slightest chance because when are we not clinging onto each other.. you know what.. don't answer that cause right now we can't.  But anyways I see a smile light up on her face when she sees the picture that I sent to her, "oh my gosh Koo! Can I post this pleaseee" she says with a pleading look on her face as I nod.

"Go for it my love" I say which makes her squeal before opening up Instagram on her  iPad and starts to upload the photo, "what should the caption be?" She asks me with furrowed eyebrows which makes me sit back and think.. "oh I know!"

notaoldlady7_

Mine to keep🤭

Mine to keep🤭

Comments-

Lola.brooklen5: okay babes.. I see you

Layla_slayla: GET THAT DICK POOKS

randomuser54 do people still think it's jungkook?

Jacklynmoore: YOU BACK OFF MY MAN

henrybaked: wow.. i wish

Hannah.lee8: i need this 🥲

Posted 3 minutes ago

(AN: I honestly don't know the plot at this point😭😭)