part two

I am Prince Isaac and I can read minds. A powerful gift in my world. Though my family doesn't know that I can also move things with my thoughts. They would use that against others and I'm not like my brothers. I do not wish to use my powers to hurt others.

I've seen family's torn from each other because of someone using their power reclessly. Human families too. There is a young servent here who lost her parents because of the foolishness of a power holder. She is strong though. And she is my parents favorite servent. She cleans with great speed and she does a good job too. I've watched her work once, she was cleaning my brother Troy's room. He likes to pester her, but even with him bothering her she finishes faster than any other servent. She gets a room and three meals a day, and if she does a fantastic day of work she may get some shillings extra, but I've never seen her spend her money.

That is the kind of woman I want to be with when I find my soul keeper. I smile because tomorrow I will finally feel the pull of my soul. Her soul will cry out for her, but she won't feel lit like I will. Once it turns midnight-which is in a couple of hours my soul will cry out. She won't know and nore will I until around 7:40. That would be the exact time I turn 21. And my brother Troy says the pull is exilarating. The best feeling you can ever have. My father says its painful until you find your soul but my oldest brother says its different for everyone. So hopefully it doesn't hurt...

__________

Morning

__________

For the first time I felt alive. Something was pulling me and I wasn't sure what it was. I looked around my room and sighed. I grabbed the phone next to my bed and pressed 1#.

"Yes sire?"

"Can you send the best maid up to my room to clean it and have it done before I am done with Breakfast?"

"No problem sire." I hung up the phone and layed back down. Within minutes there was a quiet knock on the door. I felt a slight pull to the door. I got up and opened ther door. Standig in front of me was a young servent with deep drown hair that looked sun kissed. She only came up to my chest and she was looking down. I felt the need to see her face. When I asked her to look up-the second time- she only rased her head to look at my bare chest. I sighed and allowed her in. I told her what I wanted done and than got dressed. The whole time she looked down at the ground. I sighed and left. I felt a tight feelig in my chest, but I had to go talk with my father about the war that was about to happen if we didn't do something about it.

"Son, happy birthday! I hope your day is great."

"As do I wish you."

"Quit being formal. Not funny."

"Ooh, someone grumpy this morning?"

"No just not in the mood for an annoying brother."

"Isaac you better watch what you say to your future king."

"You'll still be my brother."

"Okay boys we are all men her. Now sit down. I would like this to be over before eight, and its already 7:30." My father liked to resolve things fast. I sighed and sat down.

"The northern Kingdom is getting antsy. They keep throwing claims at the south kingdom. If we do not settle their differences we may lose a kingdom."

"Father, I have heard that the war may already be set in motion. My men in the north say that the king is throwing acusations around like they are nothing. And the southern king isn't any better. They don't like each other. Humans will die in this conflicked, I am sure of it." Though Ryan and Troy hate humans they do not want a human to die at the hands of angery kings. I sighed. The only way I saw the way for this to get resolved was to send a ruler to each kingdom to have them understand how to rule, but Ryan wasn't ready. He still had a ways to go, and Troy wanted to rule over all the kingdoms not just one.