Chapter 20

Ignore the mistakes pls

***

Jungkook was sitting on the dining table chair, scrolling through his phone when he heard footsteps.

Recognizing them as Taehyung's, he turned his head to see his angel.

However, he became confused when he saw Taehyung holding Haña in his arms, talking to her in a baby tone.

Taehyung sat beside Jungkook, who continued to stare at them with a puzzled expression.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked the baby, who giggled and reached out to touch his face.

"What is she doing with you?" Jungkook asked, confused as Taehyung continued to play with Haña without acknowledging him.

"Can't you see... she is playing with me," Taehyung replied, still not looking at Jungkook, who poked his tongue inside his mouth.

"Jeeha!! She's hungry. Can you get me a bottle of formula milk, please?" Taehyung asked Jeeha, who nodded and went to fetch the bottle.

"She has her mom to feed her milk, you should eat your own meal," Jungkook said, seeing that their breakfast was already on the table.

Taehyung wasn't eating; instead, he was playing with Haña.

"I will eat... and Jimin told me to feed her milk," Taehyung exclaimed, looking at Jungkook, who nodded slowly and began eating his breakfast while scrolling through his phone.

"Okay, whatever you say," Jungkook replied.

"I didn't say anything, Kookie," Taehyung giggled playfully, turning his body towards Jungkook.

Haña sat on his lap, playing with his face and his shirt with her tiny hands.

"Hmm," Jungkook hummed, staring at Taehyung's face. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, questioning Jungkook's gaze.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, still looking at Jungkook, who shook his head in response.

Taehyung sighed and turned towards the table, where Jeeha handed him a bottle of formula milk.

"Alright, now the baby is going to drink milk... yeah!" Taehyung said excitedly, placing the bottle's nipple near Haña's mouth.

However, she moved her mouth away from the bottle, refusing to drink the formula milk.

Haña stood on Taehyung's lap, reaching for the top button of his shirt.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he realized that the baby was trying to drink his milk instead.

He had breastfed her yesterday when there was no one else around except Jeeha, and he didn't feel uncomfortable with her.

But now, with Jungkook present, Taehyung began to feel nervous.

The baby continued to try and unbutton his top, adding to his unease.

"Aw, baby, why aren't you drinking?" Taehyung said, gently removing her hands from his top.

Haña's eyes filled with tears as she pouted, her blurry gaze fixed on Taehyung's face. She felt like Taehyung was ignoring her and not allowing her to drink his milk.

"Baby, why are you crying?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with concern.

He placed the bottle on the table and gently wiped away her tears, feeling bad for her.

"Oh, baby, don't cry, I'm here," Taehyung heard Jimin's voice from behind and soon Jimin sat next to him, taking Haña from Taehyung's grip.

However, Haña started crying even more, wriggling her body in an attempt to get away from Jimin.

"Baby, don't cry," Jimin said, gently shaking her body in an attempt to calm her down.

But Haña continued crying, and Jungkook, growing irritated by the sound, looked at them in frustration.

"Momma," Haña cried, reaching out her grabby hands towards Taehyung.

His eyes widened as he looked at her, frozen in place.

Jungkook and Jimin also stared in surprise, with Jungkook particularly taken aback.

They watched as Haña cried harder when Taehyung didn't take her into his arms.

Taehyung, feeling overwhelmed and unsure of what to do, bit his lower lip anxiously while gazing at her.

"M-momma," her voice cracked as she continued crying.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Taehyung quickly took the baby into his arms, soothing her.

"Shhh...baby, don't cry," Taehyung whispered, gently rocking her back and forth.

Haña, still wanting to drink milk and feeling hungry, tried to reach for Taehyung's chest.

She wanted to drink his milk, not formula milk.

"Why is she calling you 'momma'?" Jungkook asked, genuinely curious.

Taehyung tilted his head, looking at Jungkook, uncertain how to answer.

Meanwhile, Jimin sat there quietly, feeling a pang of sadness.

His own daughter seemed to prefer being with Taehyung and was ignoring him, which hurt him deeply.

He looked at his daughter, who was nestled in Taehyung's arms, and a wave of mixed emotions washed over him.

"I don't know," Taehyung admitted, his confusion mirroring Jungkook's. Haña's cries grew louder, clearly indicating her hunger.

"Shh...don't cry," Taehyung whispered, trying to calm her down.

"She's hungry, Taehyung," Jimin finally spoke up.

Taehyung nodded in understanding and attempted to hand Hana over to Jimin, but she clung onto him tightly like a baby koala, not wanting to let go.

"Baby... go to momma," Taehyung gently encouraged, gesturing towards Jimin.

"It's... okay, Taehyung. You can feed her milk," Jimin said as he handed Taehyung a bottle of formula milk, unaware of Hana's preference.

Taehyung attempted to feed her the formula milk again, but she remained stubborn, refusing to drink it.

***

To be continued....