Fresh Start

(TW: this fan fic contains abuse, sh, and sa in some parts and may be implied)

The door closed with a loud BANG and the handle rattled continuously with loud screams being tuned out with a loud BZZZZZ noise in your ears.

You snapped back in the moment everything going back to normal time before grabbing a chair and pressing it against the handle unable to move it and running to the window.

You pulled the window up constantly not budging; the paint had gotten the hinges stuck beyond repairing with the limited time you had; the kicks and yelling to the door became louder and louder.

"Cmon cmon.." you said looking around the room for any object to defend yourself with. You reached for a screwdriver with your bruised hand and looked up and there was a mirror.

You were staring at yourself.. your current situation.

Bruises and tiny cuts in your face along with the redness of the slap you had received earlier from the guy who promised to love you.

You pulled a blanket over the mirror covering it before noticing a landline behind you.

You typed the 3 numbers and picked the phone up your hands trembling.

It picked up with the sound of a lady's voice

"9-1-1, what is your emergency?" The voice said before everything went black with a loud thud.

"Hello?" You heard the voice say before every sense fully went numb.

—————————♡—————————-

Beep...Beep...Beep

"WAKE UP!"

You immediately sat up and breathed heavily to the loud voice you heard before looking around seeing yourself being monitored by machines and the bracelet with your information.

The white walls and the noise were already familiar.

The door opened immediately to the room a doctor standing with a clipboard

"Seems you fell 'down the stairs again' Y/N" the doctor said making air quotes with an annoyed face

"Yea it seems I did.." you responded looking away to the window next to you showing the traffic in the city.

"He was detained." The doctor said suddenly the information slowly soaking in.

You turned to the doctor

"Under what charge?"you asked trying to not get your hopes up

"Domestic violence and attempted murder" the doctor answered "it's possible he will be long gone from your life" the doctor smiled

The light in your eyes slowly started shining tears forming in your eyes with noticing

"What happened after I called 911?" You asked gripping the blanket covering your legs.

"Dispatcher called an officer and paramedics due to the sounds that were heard, found you unconscious in the bath with running water and your boyfriend watching the water rise"- he looked over at the clipboard

-"Thankfully you only received a hit to the head that didn't cause anything serious you a bit of migraines here and there"

You nodded

"What will you do now?"- the question came up and you were left clueless you life based around him and trying to not anger him after moving out.

"My parents offered me a farm a long time ago.. I think I might consider the offer" you replied with a slight smile

"Sounds like a good plan I'll talk with the nurses about getting you discharged" the door opened before he looked back

"And hey? Don't show up around here anymore with more 'falling down the stairs injuries'" the door closed and you were left in silence.

"A fresh start.." you muttered with a small smile.

—————————❁——————————-

You stumbled holding a box into your car before dropping it in the backseat the label reading 'music'

"I think that's it.." you said with a smile looking back at the house where many bad memories flushed in.

You walked up to the front door before slamming it shut and locking it.

You got into the car looking over at the passenger seat where your dog and cat were staring at you.

You owned a dachshund and a ginger cat which were really friend and were the reason you still had hope.

"You guys ready? No need to be nervous cause I'm not nervous at all.." you sighed tapping the wheel nervously before starting the car.

"A fresh start.. that's all"