𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕚'𝕞 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 ~ 𝟙𝟟

❝ 𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑔, 𝓉𝑜𝑜 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒

𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝐼 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝓉?

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉❞ 

𝕗𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 ~ 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕝𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

ⁿᵒᵛᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁰ᵗʰ ²⁰¹⁹

Leo spoke firmly to his troops, who all gathered inside the tent used for conference and planning missions. He addressed them with a severe tone, emphasizing the gravity of the situation at hand.

"We have an American journalist who has been taken hostage," Leo began, his voice steady and commanding. "His name is James Anderson, a renowned war correspondent known for his brave reporting from conflict zones worldwide."

He paused briefly, allowing the weight of their mission to sink in before continuing. "We have received intelligence that suggests he is being held captive in a remote village located deep within enemy territory. Although we have a rough idea of his whereabouts, extracting him today would be too risky and could jeopardize both his safety and our mission's success."

Leo scanned the faces of his team members, seeing determination mixed with concern. They were seasoned professionals who understood the complexities of such operations. He knew they trusted his judgment but wanted to ensure everyone was on the same page.

"Any questions?"

Dylan, the young and new soldier, raised his hand nervously. "Umm, why can't we just go in and get him?"

Leo softened his gaze at Dylan but then hardened onto Owens, who began insulting the kid.

"What a stupid question! Are you an idiot?" Owens was a buff man known as the grumpy one of the bunch, and although he is excellent on the field, he never much made too many friends once off it, keeping to his grumpy self.

"Not a stupid question! Owens, do you want to answer it if you think it's stupid."

"umm," Owens stumbled over his words. "Cause you said so?"

Again, Owens was great in battle but not so bright off it.

Leo sighed inwardly, knowing Owens' response wasn't helping the situation. He needed to address Dylan's question with seriousness and respect, even if Owens couldn't.

"No, Dylan, it's not a stupid question," Leo said firmly, making eye contact to show his support.

"Our priority is to gather as much information as possible about James's captors and their intentions," Leo explained. "We will conduct thorough reconnaissance using all available resources—satellite imagery, informants, local contacts—to gain valuable insights into their operational patterns and vulnerabilities."

He emphasized the importance of patience and meticulous planning. "We cannot afford any missteps or rushed actions that could endanger James's life further. Our goal is not just to extract him safely but also to dismantle this hostile network responsible for his abduction."

Leo outlined a comprehensive strategy involving intelligence gathering, establishing covert communication channels, and coordinating with other allied forces operating in the region. Each team member had a specific role to play based on their expertise.