End

Sorry about errors in this book, and how some chapters were long while others weren't. It was more of a just for fun type of thing. First few chapter's drawings belong to SilverFlame on youtube. We found it easier and less time consuming to just do the images of cats from an AI generator to fill in the chapter spots. 

 Overall, I hope you just enjoyed this book. It did take some time, but I do think it was worth it. If you'd like anything more or have any questions let me know. Oh, and if you want to see all the cats in every clan and how I had it organized I'll add that to the next page. Again, thank you for reading this, I did enjoy writing it so I hope it was worth it. 

  This was all started because of the first book I wrote back in Junior High, The Wild-Ones (which is basically just about how the Wild-Ones -Barn cats- came to be.) I actually started writing it in junior high and lost it, so I created a new story based on what I could remember. Some of those cats were based on cats I actually owned, so I can thank the true barn-cats that started all of this. So thank you to Courage, you started this all. 

  Anyways, again, thank you for reading. You can leave any comments or suggestions or any opinions or really anything you want. I just want to thank you for reading my book, especially if you made it all the way to the end. Thank you, goodbye.