26

The clear sky, gentle breeze, felt very supportive this afternoon for Jay who was currently enjoying his me time on the school roof

School hours have ended, this is not the first time he's been there. Finally, he found a place where he could be alone peacefully, while enjoying his e-cigarette and calming his mind.

Every puff of the Fresh Peach flavored vape, which gives a cool sensation and peach fruit taste. Along with the smoke coming out of Jay's small lips, makes him look even cooler.

He knows that what he's doing cannot be justified since he is still a student and underage. Moreover, he's doing it right on the roof of his school. But there's always one or two rebellious students in every school, it's become a common thing, right? He's the type of person who has a free spirit and does whatever as long as it doesn't harm others, why not.

His gaze, which was previously only focused on the vast blue sky above him, suddenly deceived by the sound and footsteps of people coming.

From the top of the school building, Jay could clearly see the view below, which is the school's garbage disposal area and there are many large iron barrels there which are intended to hold rubbish.

Jay is still sitting casually while puffing on his e-cigarette, surrounded by smoke, while observing two people below whom he feels familiar with.

"I think you can take it out now," one girl said to another while pointing to the bag hanging on her shoulder.

Wonyoung swiftly took out a set of sports uniform from her bag and threw it into one of the iron barrel for trash containers there.

"You bring the lighter?"

"Here—" Leeseo took out a lighter from her pocket and handed it to her friend.

"Good."

"Honestly I'm afraid if someone might see us and we get caught—"

Leeseo did look a little scared and nervous. Her eyes were always busy looking around her as if she was afraid that someone would find out what she and her best friend were doing there.

"No one will see us. Class is over and everyone is going home. The school guard won't be here at this hour either." Wonyoung said convincingly to her friend.

Jay could see and even hear very clearly what the girls were doing and saying down there since it was very quiet. But he immediately took precautions by moving his body backward and hiding a little so that Wonyoung and Leeseo couldn't see him up there.

"I will burn it now."

Wonyoung confidently pressed the lighter and finally let the flame out. She quickly threw it into the iron barrel filled with trash so that the uniform she had just thrown away would burn and leave no trace.