☆ 25 ☆

She looked at him in shock. Why should he believe her? Was this some new trick, or was she dreaming? She delved into so many thoughts.

"Just tell me the truth, Y/N..."

"Wait... What? Is this... Am I dreaming? Am I?" She was extremely shocked, pinching herself in disbelief.

"But why?" she asked.

"Because... I already saw you. Do you remember? I appointed you to welcome the guests. At that time, I saw you in front of Jungkook's room, not with Raichel. So that means..."

"Yes... That's it..." Her eyes shined with hope, a tiny tear escaping her eyes as she hugged him with excitement. He was taken aback.

"Y/N, be calm," he said, patting her back to help her regain her composure. She suddenly moved back.

"I... I'm sorry."

"No, you don't need to apologize. Can you please explain to me what happened at that time?"

She nodded and explained everything, but she didn't tell him about Dylan.

"So, you're telling me that another girl came to her room, dressed as a maid, but you didn't see her face? How can I believe that when the security was tight?" he asked, pacing back and forth.

"Then how did Dylan enter?" She fell silent, pondering.

"Y/N..." Tae called her, waving his hand in front of her face.

"Yeah... She entered, but how...?" A few minutes of silence passed.

"That means... She is your guest."

"That means she was invited as our guest," Y/N and Tae said simultaneously, looking at each other.

"Wait, Y/N, do you remember any features of that girl?" Tae asked with excitement evident on his face.

"Not that much, but... I... I noticed that she is quite young, just like me. So that's why I didn't doubt her... and her hair is a pretty black with beautiful bangs."

"But we want something unique, you know? So many businessmen came here, and their daughters too. There are so many girls of the same age at the function, and the majority have black hair and... the same features. It's common, you know?"

"Just try to remember," Tae said while looking at Y/N's face.

She closed her eyes, attempting to recall.

"... I... I saw something in her ears," she said upon opening her eyes.

"Maybe a... hearing aid?" she suggested, looking at Tae for confirmation.

"Are you sure she had a hearing aid? If so, we can find her easily," Tae's face lit up with hope.

"But... I... I'm not sure," Y/N said, pondering deeply.

After a few minutes of silence...

"Ummm... I think... that must be a Bluetooth headset or something? To communicate with someone else... or for recording or something?" Tae asked, expressing his confusion.

"Yes, maybe... That's why I'm not sure if it was a hearing aid or Bluetooth... But if it was Bluetooth, then who is behind her? For whom is she doing this? What is the motive? Why is that unknown man doing all these shitty things to Jungkook and affecting me too?" Y/N looked fully confused, and Tae shared her confusion.

"But who...?" Tae trailed off, seeking answers from Y/N.

"If I knew... why should I live this dreadful life here?!" she questioned, raising her eyebrow in frustration.