Untitled Part 6

《Omg sorry 4 not updating this story. Just didn't have time and lost interest I guess. But I'm doing this 4 u ppl》

~Sollux's Pov~

Today is the party, and I'm not that hyped about it. I don't know why though. It's weird, I used to be so exited. I packed my bathing suit and an extra pair of clothes so I don't have to be in the bathing suit the entire time. I swung the bag over my shoulder and started for Melanie's house.

Her neighborhood is really nice, and big houses and bushes lines the streets. I found a house that was filled with other cars dropping oft kids and balloons everywhere. I walked up the driveway, almost getting hit by a car, and eventually made my way to the pool. Melanie jumped put of the pool and walked over to greet me, " HEY SOLLUX!" She practically yelled at me.

"Hey, Melanie." I said as I placed my bag on a lawn chair that wasn't already taken. The place was crowded with people I've seen before, but didn't know. Melanie started to walk away, "See ya!" She said as she went to see other people. My phone buzzed, I smiled knowing who it was. It was a text from Eridan.

It read; Boi do u see meh? (( XD BOI))

I looked around like an idiot before responding; ED, just come over 2 me

A couple seconds later he responded saying that I'd have to find him. I rolled my eyes, thus was getting kind of annoying. 'He wouldn't be near he pool, unless he didn't want his phone wet' I thought to myself. 'He can see me...' I turned around and began to walk towards the food that was set out. I kneeled down and quickly lifted up the tablecloth to find nothing. I groaned, another time my phone buzzed. Another text 'Not there stupid.' I squinted my eyes. 'Ur stupid.' I sent back to him.

Where else could he be? Like forreal. Think, think, think. Nah, I give up. I placed my phone I to my bag. I looked around one last time b afore running past some people and jumped right into the pool. Oh my god this water is freezing. I floated back up to the surface and just kinda stayed there, I would only get colder if I got out.

I heard rustling inside a bush and slowly got out of the pool, I was right, it made me colder. I just walked up to it wondering what it was. More rustling. Eridan popped his head out, my eye squinted and my mouth just stayed slightly open. "Wtf are you doing." I aksed, well, it was more of a statement.

"Wwell, you gave up." He said as he pulled himself out of the bush. "But why dI'd you even go inside the bush?" I asked. He simply shrugged. "God your so weird." I said as I pinched the tip of my nose. Eridan rolled his eyes and pushed me forward, almost making me fall onto the pool. I stuck my tongue put at him and shouted, "Fail!" He pushed me again, this time main me fall into the freezing water.

That little shit. (XD ) I furrowed my eyebrows, and he backed away from the pool, not wanting to get pushed in. I pulled myself out and stared at him. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it. "The fuck was that for?" I asked as I whipped my hair put of my face. He shrugged, "I don't know... when you say 'fail' it makes the person want to succeed." He said smiling.

I face palmed, and shook my head. I grabbed his shoulders and forcefully shoved him into the pool. He let out a scream, but it was soon silenced. ((the sound of forgiveness -Carl)) Some people gave me a dissaproving look, parents some kids as well. But I don't care, he fucking deserved it.

Like, you can't push someone into a pool and not expect them to push you back. When he surfaced he gave me a look, "What was that for? Cod..." He shivered, maybe I felt kinda bad. Maybe. "You started it..." I said looking at my feet. He rolled his eyes as he pulled himself out of the pool. "You suck, Sollux." He said crossing his arms, trying to keep warm. "Yeah well you swallow." I said smirking. He looked up at me with a look that said 'really?'