chapter 9

The next three days, true to his words, Blaze didn't saw Ash anywhere. Whenever he wanted to talk to him, Ash would say that he's busy.

But Today Blaze was determined to talk to him, to know what was the reason behind it all.

So he went to Ms moye thinking she could help him. He was waiting in her room, Ms moye was working somewhere in the castle, so Blaze was helpless but to wait.

After several minutes, Ms moye finally entered her room, and was shocked to see Blaze sitting on her bed.

"Prince Blaze. " she greeted him as soon as she saw him, but her face wasn't showing any emotion.

Blaze stood up immediately as soon as he saw her entering, because for him ,he had waited long enough.

"What are doing here, prince?" Ms moye questioned, her voice was curt.

"I....I came to talk about Ash." Blaze said, and Ms moye sighed.

"Prince Blaze-"

"Did he tell you why he's ignoring me? What did I even do?" Blaze was now looking eager to know Ms moye's answer.

"Prince Blaze, he is doing it cause he,was asked to do it." Was the subtle answer of Ms moye. And Blaze couldn't decide whether he should be shocked or not.

"What?" Came out as a whisper. "Who would even tell this nonsense to do to Ash?" It was another question from his inner soul. He was truly in disbelief.

"The queen did." Ms moye said averting her eyes from the prince and setting them in front of her paled walls.

"Mother?" Blaze said, he wanted to confirm if he heard Ms moye right or not.

"Yes, prince Blaze. " Ms moye said ,confirming it . And Blaze started to laugh out of nowhere.

Ms moye's eyes now were focused on the prince again . She can't believe that the prince was laughing at this kind of situation .

"I'm sorry Ms moye, but I think you and your queen are being way too dramatic about Ash and I. The whole castle know we are best friends, why can't we meet each other? What this has anything to do with you and my mother?" Blaze was now serious, he threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"Prince Blaze I'm afraid you should-"

"I should what? Leave? No, Ms moye, I'm not leaving anytime soon. Tell me what is it that's bothering you and my mother, if Ash and I are meeting each others. It was never an issue when we were kids, now as we are young adults, this suddenly concerns you and all. Just tell me what's the matter?" Blaze sat on the bed again, throwing his words to the elder lady.

Ms moye sucked a breath, she was controlling herself from saying anything which could harm the prince and Ash's dignity right now.

"Prince Blaze, I'm aware that  you and Ash are friends with each others, but do you think it's normal for friends to meet each other at night time, or sleep in the same bed?" Ms moye seems passionate about whatever was going on in her mind.

Blaze scoffed. "Uh huh, at night time? If you're missing the information then let me tell you Ms moye, we've slept together in bed together when we were younger, in fact you were the one who tucked us in. Don't you remember?" Blaze ended it up with a smirk,  but Ms moye didn't falter.

"That's what I'm trying to say prince Blaze, you did this all in when you were young, but now as adults, you can't do this anymore." Ms moye took a breath and turned her back on Blaze . "Who knows if friendship can turn into more than a friendship. " she continued firmly.

"What kind of non sense are you talking about? How can it-" Blaze realized where this conversation is heading to. Then he remembered the discovery at his very uncle's assembly.

"Are you saying that.....that Ash could be-"

"Yes, prince Blaze. That's why lady merlyn is concerned for you. She thinks if you roam around Ash you would become like him, and so does Ash. At first it was just an idea, but when Ash heard it he was willing to do this." Ms moye again turned to look in to Blaze's eyes. "He...was the one who insisted this idea, the idea of staying away from you. " She concluded.

"W-what? Ash willingly did this?no, he can't. I know he just, he just can't. And what kind of nonsense you're talking again? How can I be like him just because of I'll roam around him." Blaze scoffed again, bringing his hands on his hips.

He for the first time looked away from Ms moye, he was watching the ceiling while his eyes holds the tears, he was in disbelief. Or maybe was disappointed .

"This is not done Ms moye, really not done. " and saying that Blaze stormed off the room, not knowing that another person was hearing this all conversation between him and the elderly lady.

TO BE CONTINUED......