Chapter 2 - Algebra Class

Picture of Victoria-

Algebra Class

Victoria realised that grabbing his arm was the wrong thing to do, as only a second later the Korean guy pushed her away from him and started limping along the corridor. Victoria was about to grab his arm again, when he yanked it back.

"I'm heading towards class, no need to bother." He said, with a pained expression on his face. If he was trying to hide the physical pain the jocks caused him, then he was failing miserably.

But Victoria being Victoria, just couldn't just let him attend his class in that condition. He needed some serious bandaging.

"Hey!" Victoria yelled, stopping him in his heels. "You need to visit the infirmary." She said, trailing behind him.

"I'm fine. No need to act over efficient." He said, without glancing back at her and continuing his walk. Geez. Talk about rude.

"Go to the infirmary or else I'm calling a teacher." Victoria said stubbornly. She least expected the korean boy to laugh in response.

He was chuckling darkly, and it was anything but music to ears. He stopped walking suddenly, causing Victoria to bump into him. He took a few steps towards Victoria until he was just infront of her. The close proximity made Victoria blush, she tried her best to act natural, but she just couldn't, infact she was fidgeting by now.

Damn he's making me nervous. Distract yourself Victoria.

Woah, he's tall. Victoria thought. She was 5'8 herself but this guy was still about a head taller than her. She frowned when she realised that she was checking him out in order to distract herself. Honestly who checks the other party out when distraction from that person is required!

"You think the teachers care, you honestly think they didn't see what just happened a few minutes ago. The cameras are installed everywhere. These teachers, infact the entire staff just doesn't give a shit. They won't, infact they can't do anything against Ax-" He stopped suddenly and stared at Victoria who was sweating by now. "Why am I even telling you all this." He mumbled.

"My point is that I don't need to visit the infirmary. I'm used to this much pain on a daily basis. So mind your own goddam business." With that he took off in the opposite direction to god knows where.

Victoria stood shocked. I'm used to this much pain on a daily basis. He got hit and tormented daily but the teachers didn't care? If she was in his shoes, she would have left this school long ago. But why didn't he? She instantly felt sorry for him.

She watched the korean guy's retreating figure until he took a left in the corridor and completely vanished. Damn, I should've asked him here the Algebra class is. He would've helped right?

"What are you still doing here, the bell rang ten minutes ago." Yelled a stern looking lady, who was wearing spectacles larger than her face. Victoria resisted the urge to laugh and coughed instead. She looked around and realised that indeed, she was the only student standing in the corridor.

"I'm new and I'm sorta lost. I have no idea where the Algebra class is." She replied coolly.

"Oh dear! You're the transfer student and you're late. Let's get you to class!" The stern looking yet not so stern lady exclaimed.

She practically dragged her towards the end of the corridors immediately reminding Victoria of Xelda causing her to chuckle to herself.

She stopped infront of a closed door with the large letters ALGEBRA written infront.