Preface

Hello everyone! Here is my book, Warriors of the Zodiac! I'm sorry that the preface had to come way after the first two chapters, but here are all the things that are not mentioned in either the story nor the description. Basically just a few author facts and opinions, along with some "easter eggs" Here we go! 

1. It's a right pain to write stutters like in the ones Virgo said in the first chapter🙄 

2. I couldn't decide between a guild and a warband, because the group are warriors who also use magic, but in the end I settled with warband.

3. Cancer isn't the annoying guy he usually is when he's got to fight. Even if Gemini can trick him all the time.😂

4. After writing some of this book I now love everything that has something to do with the Zodiac, like an Aquarius mug I found in the kitchen. 

5. I only made Libra the sort of main character because Libra in Latin means book, so now I get why we have libraries. NOT because my Zodiac sign is Libra. So I guess the Latin people have the stars a good name because I love books! And Libra is so smart because I read that Libras are normally pretty intelligent.

6. Even though I made him I actually have a crush on Scorpio. Who loves him who does he love? You may try to guess that! It's actually not that hard. Also, he's meant to taste like peppermint.😊

7. Sagittarius is actually meant to be a centaur, but it just seems too weird so she's as normal as everyone else. As normal as they can get, anyway. 

8. This is a list of who is who in the story:

Girls:                   Guys:                                

Libra                   Scorpio          

Virgo                  Aquarius                                                

Aries                  Taurus

Capricorn         Cancer       

Gemini               Pisces

Sagittarius        Leo

9. I had completely forgotten about Leo, so when I was writing the list above, I got into a huge mess, because originally Sagittarius was meant to be a guy, along with Capricorn, but then I had one girl short, so it ended up  making Sagittarius and Capricorn a girl.😅

10.My image of Scorpio is basically a more boisterous Shosuke Komi from Komi Can't Communicate with half white hair. If you don't know him just Google it. I mean we're in the year 2023! Plus he's meant to have gloves, one white one black.  

Okay, that's enough of my ramblings, and once again, sorry for the preface being so late, so enjoy and comment the story! ❤️ (If you want to know your Zodiac gem write in the comments and I'll reply as soon as I can!)