2 | The Leaky Cauldron

"Y/N COME ON NOW." Y/n heard Remus yelling from downstairs. "I'm GOING" she shouted back irritated while hauling her trunk down the steps with her backpack over her shoulder. Y/n had taken so long to decide which clothes to take with her which resulted in being an hour late.

"I'll help you take your stuff-" he said as he took the caged owl and her trunk and dragged it to the fireplace. "Alright you go first, I'll be there in a second," he instructed. Y/n nodded, took some floo powder from a bowl into her hand, and stepped into the fireplace. "Leakey cauldron!" She said loudly and she soon felt the finally lurching feeling in her stomach. In a matter of seconds, she arrived at the Leakey cauldron. She stumbled out of the fireplace and immediately saw a long table full of redheads and bushy-haired Hermione. She grinned at the sight of them and wiped off some of the dust on her clothes.

Ron looked towards the fireplace and did a double take. "Y/n!" he said loudly. Everyone looked up from the table and beamed at the sight of her, all saying her name in surprise at once. Hermione was the first to go to her and squeezed her so hard she couldn't breathe. "Y/n!oh, I missed you so much!" She said exidlety as she let go of her. Before she could reply two familiar tall, freckly redheads wrapped her into a bone-crushing hug. "Hey, Y/n!" They both said at the same time as George ruffled my hair after letting go." hey! sorry, I'm late.."  At the same time, Remus came through the fireplace carrying both his and Y/n's trunks. Everyone else hugged and greeted both her and Remus and soon all sat down again together engaging in conversation.

Percy was talking loudly about becoming head boy to a very annoyed-looking Ginny. Ron and Hermione were bickering over Crookshanks and Ron's rat. Remus, Arthur and Molly were all talking about adult stuff, and Y/n, George, and Fred were squeezed together and the far end of the table talking about new prank ideas they had.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

it was getting late and everyone who wasn't already went back to their own rooms for the night. But Y/n was in Hermione and Ginny's room, all gossiping and talking excitedly. "So-" Y/n started and smirked at Ginny. "Any boys?" She asked her teasingly. "Y/n!!gross! no! I'm twelve!" she retorted. "Almost 13, never too early," Y/n said back with a grin.

"What about you Y/n?" Hermione asked. "Anyone interesting?" Y/n thought about it for a moment but then shook her head no. "Oh come on!" Ginny said. "Yeah! There had to be someone!" Hermione added. "There isn't!"Y/n defended, "what about you!"Y/n said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down at her. 

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked. "Oh come on! You and Ron I mean!" I stated as Ginny stifled a laugh. "Y/N!! That's-that's just ridiculous!" She said while chucking a pillow at me. "HEY!-" I said before throwing it back at her which resulted in a pillow fight before Hermione forced them to stop as Ginny and Y/n were practically destroying each other while rolling around on the ground.

"Ugh, I was about to win," Y/n complained after Hermione whacked her with a pillow on the head to make them stop. "No, you weren't!" Ginny retorted. "Yes, I was!"

"No you weren't!"

"Yes I was!"

"No you w-"

Hermione had whacked Ginny a little too hard with a pillow this time.

"YOU-" Ginny started before throwing a pillow back at her. The three of them continued to hit and throw pillows at each other before Mrs. Weasley came bursting in her nightgown and messy red hair and yelled at them for being so loud and claiming she heard them all the way from Her and Arthur's room and told them to go to sleep. 

Y/n and Ginny burst into laughter after she left while Hermione was telling them that they all should indeed go to bed.

They both eventually agreed and Y/n said goodnight to them before going back to her own room and climbed into bed.

a/n

AGAIN, another short chapter I'm superrr sorry I just couldn't really think of anything🧍‍♀️

Anyway I hope you're enjoying it so far and please vote if you do😘😘

Words:726

Byee

-mal

tue nov