The lives of everyone you know

whats the worst i can say, things are better if i stay, so long and goodnight.

I'm so sorry for the MCR fandom right now, yes it's hard to realize they broke up, but be happy! 2001-2013, they never said why they broke up. But whatever the resson was repsect it. ONE LAST TIME, KILL JOYS MAKE SOME NOISE. The black Parade will never end.

-Pj's POV-

We stood there hugging for a long time, then of course my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said sighing

"Peej!  It's me chris" I could tell it was him by the exictement in his voice, why woud he be exicted and what for?

"Hi chris!" Erin shouted from the back.

"ERIN? PEEJ SPEAKER NOW"

"HI CHRIS!" Erin yelled, i handed the phone to erin so they could talk, i honestly wasn't in the mood... to talk anyways.

I walked to my room and shut the door, i wasn't mad or sad, i just don't want to fucking talk!

I heard Erin coming to my room, i knew she was going to ask me why i walked away, why i slammed my door, why i looked so fucking upset. I KNOW SHE WILL.

"Hey peej whats wron-" Before she got to say what she wanted , i cut her off.

"WHATS WRONG? OH I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, YOU SELFHARMED FOR 3 YEARS AND NEVER TOD ME? WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU!?" i shouted as i sat on the bed, i guess i was mad...

"TELL YOU? PEEJ I TRIED, I FUCKING TRIED. I TEXT YOU, I CALLED YOU, I SENT YOU EMAILS,MAIL. EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF I DID IT. I DIDN'T FLY MY SELF TO YOU, BECAUSE WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T CARE. What if you didn't? I would be still fucking harming myself,  I WOULD BE DEAD, YEAH. FUCKING DEAD."

I sat there,nothing to say, i just sat there, complete silence fell over the room. I wanted to get up, hug her, tell her i care! but my body was telling me different.

"NOTHING? FINE" Erin said she started to walk out of the room, i stood up, grabbed her shoulder and hugged her, I felt her sigh and hug me back.

"Im so sorry, i love you. Everything will be okay."