Chapter 1 - The Trials (David's POV)

Author's Note: It is advised to listen to You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift to Emphasise David's fangirling.

Each of us tributes are standing on our respective podium. I look around to observe the tribute. But there's one tribute that caught my eye, it was District 11 Male. Our eyes locked. I blushed cutely.
He gave me a wink and a smirk before looking away. My face was red and I was flustered. Suddenly the countdown started. "5...4...3...2...1"
A horn blared. It was quiet.
Suddenly, Finally someone made a sound. "Fight me u Slvt!!" Ram shouted running to Phoebe.
"I already told u, I'M CVNTYYY" Phoebe shouted back at him. The games has begun.
Chaos erupted through-out the arena. Cries and shouts followed after Ram and Phoebes' exchange.
I catch sight of Ram picking up a throwing knife and threw it at Phoebe. Phoebe dodged it gracefully.
And then I catch sight of him, amongst the battle in the arena. Our eyes meet again. District 11 Male (Taylor's Version) (From the Vault)
He gives a wave as Ram started dragging Phoebe. I offered a shy smile and waved back. I brushed a strand of my hair and put it behind my ear cutely. He gives me a salute. I giggled cutely.
Amidst all the chaos, I found the courage to run towards him. Dodging several knives, Making detours to avoid diffrent people, just to get to him. The Love of my life. Love at first sight.

*To be continued*

Also Read: Branching Out to You (A Hunger Games Fanfic) (Pb x District 12 Male)