Detention

"Well this is ur fault!" Scaramouche says as he looks at Furina and with a pretty unhappy expression "Well why did u throw the pencil at me! If u never did then non of these would've happened!" Furina defends herself as Scaramouche scoffs, "Well why did u scream like a grandma huh?!" , Furina stays quiet as she embarrassingly blush "whatever..." she mutters as she looks out the window leaning on the table as she is also listening to some music with her headphones while Scaramouche walks around the room with a bored expression before turning to Furina as he speaks "By the way, it's raining outside probably also storming so what are u gonna do get soaked like a wet cat? That'd be amusing to watch so I recommend you come with me if u don't have a umbrella", "Oh! Is this really the bratty guy I met before, I don't trust you why are you being so kind hm?!  And why do you care if I'll get soaked and it's not even that amusing u idiot!" She says defensively putting her headphones down, "So are you gonna come with me are not u brat?! Yes are no just say a answer! It's not even that hard and just because I'm offering to take u home doesn't mean I'll kidnap u, kill u, are even do anything to you! Plus if u catch a cold it's your fault for not coming with me okay?! Do u want that?!" He says as he crosses his arms annoyed. Furina looks away as she thinks.. maybe he isn't so bad after all...

**Going home with the him**
*Scaramouche holds up the umbrella as he is very close to Furina to not get her wet "So.." he said "Why did u transfer here?, he says as Furina looks up "I transferred here because I wanted to start a new life so far it's going BAD because of you!" Scaramouche scoffs as he rolls his eyes "I'm literally helping you right now at least be thankful you little brat..." he says as Furina walks faster while she is going to the direction of her house immediately before she trips over a rock "Ouch!" She cries out as she gets wet with a bruise on her knee while clutching her leg, "U dumbass! Why did u walk so fast look at happened!" Scaramouche says rushing over to her as he kneels down with the umbrella "Are you alright Furina?" He says as Furina snaps her head at him "Do i look okay to YOU?" She says as he scoffs "I was just asking! Whatever! I'll carry you get on!" he says as Furina gasp "No way!" She says "Well do u want me to leave you in the rain are what?!" He says...

**Bringing her home..**
"Hey..  thanks for the ride.." she says as she hangs onto Scaramouche while Scaramouche rolls his eyes "I'm only doing this because ur hurt I'd drop you right now if u weren't that hurt anyways..." he says "Anyways does anyone live with you?" He asks "My parents does but I think they'd freak out seeing you, I wouldn't even blame them" Furina smirks as Scaramouche gasp "Why you little brat!.." he says before sighing as he walks inside Furina's gates and knocks on the door, A young man Furina's dad answers is as his eyes widens "Who are you and why are you carrying my daughter give her to me!" He says protectively taking Furina away from Scaramouche, "Dad! He's just a friend! Don't worry I just tripped on the way home in the rain and he helped me back home.." Furina says nervously as she consoles her father before he calms down "Why thank you young man.. why don't u stay the night ? It's storming outside and u can go back home tomorrow" , "Oh no sir it's fin-" Scaramouche was caught off as Furina's father says "I insist! Don't worry about it , u don't need to pay rent" he says with a chuckle as Scaramouche let out a sigh before defeatedly agreeing "Alright sir I guess I'll stay for the night if u really insist... I hope I won't bother you.."