epilogue

after 5 years

NM: Nico Di Angelo

"Hey Death Boy, get dressed nicely. I'll be home to pick you up soon." Will said on the phone and I thought 'dress nice? What is this idiot doing this time?'

I got dressed and when I went to the kitchen I heard the sound of a door opening, he is here.

"Hello my handsome, he kissed my cheek "One second and I'll be back." He went to our room

NM: William Andrew Solas

It's been five years since Nico and I have been together and I'm ready for this moment. I opened the closet and got dressed quickly. I opened the drawer, the drawer where the ring is waiting for me, I took out and opened the box, a ring with designs of suns and stars, the daylight hit it and the ring showed a rainbow, this is the moment and the time.

I left the room after making sure I had the ring.

"So... what's going on with you today and where are we going?" Nico asked and I winked at him. "a surprise."

"You know I don't like surprises."

"liar."

"Come on." I opened the apartment door for Niko and we left.

-Time pass to where they arrived-

"Before we go in I need you to put this tie over your eyes and I'll lead you." I told Nico.

"pervert." I silenced him with a finger over his mouth and tied the tie around his eyes.

NM: Nico Di Angelo

I didn't understand where Will was leading me. "So, oh, as if... you kidnap me so that you can later kill me and leave me in the forest where we are now?" Will laughed. "God Nico, what series do you watch?" Then he removed the tie from my eyes and in front of me I saw a beautiful cabin with some hyacinths around it.

"Will... it's beautiful."

"I know, so... how about the cabin I bought?" I turned to him in a flash. "Did you buy it?"

"Yes dear, every time we want to escape, this is the place for us, let's go in." They entered and the place was beautiful to describe (the writer does not have the strength to describe so we will not describe).

In front of us stood a table and two chairs "Date?" I asked Will "a date."

After we ate, we chatted, we danced to the songs Will was there.

He knelt down.

NM: William Andrew Solas- Di Angelo

After we ate, we chatted, we danced to the songs I put on.

I got down on my knees.

"Nico di Angelo, ever since I saw you I knew I would fall in love with you, and it happened, after years of companionship and unceasing love, will you marry me?"

His eyes teared up and so did mine, the sentence I expected to hear came out of his mouth.

"Of course it is!"

NM: Nico Solas- Di Angelo

It happened, I thought I couldn't speak but the sentence I wanted to say just fell out of my mouth.

"Of course it is!"

He picked me up and turned me around, put the ring on my finger while the song was playing in the background: HERE COMES THE SUN

"I love you."

"I love you too."

From one letter in the park it happened...