Same night same thing

After miles was done eating her out he came back up from in between her legs after she cummed "you need to stop doing that just to get your way" Mari said pulling up her panties from the floor as miles got dressed "I'm not trying to get my way I'm Trying to get you to forgive me" miles said zipping his pants back up "you can't just fuck me to get me to forgive me" Mari said watching him get dressed "so you just used me for sex" miles said looking back at her "no I never said that I'm saying you should try giving me gift's instead of sex all the time when I'm mad at you" Mari said only earning a huge glare from miles "I do give you gifts." Miles said tossing her a gift still side eyeing her "I know you give me gifts BUT I want gifts that doesn't include your dick." Mari said opening the gift "well this gift doesn't include my dick so shut up and put it on" miles said handing her a necklace as he lays across her bed "you don't gotta be so mean damn nigga" Mari said rolling her eyes as she puts the necklace on "stop rolling your eyes" miles said watching her put the necklace on "ima roll my eyes when I want too nigga" Mari said rolling her eyes again "stop" Miles said getting pissed "what did you and Aaron do" Mari said laying across her bed next to miles "nothing too serious but he definitely deserves it" miles said "what's that supposed to mean" Mari said giving him a side eye "don't worry about it just know you'll be fine for now on"
Miles said playing with your hair "miles." Mari said slapping his hand away "hm?" Miles said "what time is it?" Mari said knowing she isn't supposed to be at his house "it's 1:39 am why" miles said confused "fuck I gotta go!" Mari said getting out of his bed "why what's going on?" Miles said sitting up "my dad is off and I'm not supposed to be here" Mari said getting dressed "ion care plus it's raining your staying here" miles said pulling her into his lap "miles i can walk in the rain" Mari said getting up from his lap "alright fine be safe though and sent your location" miles said watching her climb out his window "alright i will mari said smiling as she climbed out his window and left