Chapter Thirty Eight

Jin looked at Taehyung with suspicious eyes laughing internally seeing tae scared face cuz jungkook was giving him side eye .

Tae : bun was working, house chores and hospital that why.

Mr. Kim : you should help jungkook with house Taehyung it's wrong only him doing.

Jk : we halfen the work uncle don't worry.

Mrs. Kim : you should habit yourself calling us appa and eomma son.

Jungkook blush listening that.

Jk : I will go with jin hyung.

Tae was looking at him puppy eyes but get ignored by jungkook who walked with jin.

In kitchen

Jin and Jungkook were taking sweets with them when Jin causally said.

Jin : your neck have so many hickeys.

Jungkook eyes winded listening Jin his hands stop working.

Jk : did others had seen.

Jin : I don't think soo it's on the back of the neck (sign in relief) you should be careful . Have concealer with me.

Jin remove concealer and start appealing it.

Jin : how was it hmmm? (Said with teasing smile)

Jk : hyung don't tease me (said in whine voice)

Jin : why you also used to say when you see hickeys on my neck. Now you will know my suffering kookie . Was it's first time. (Teasing him)

Jungkook show two fingers slowly.

Jin : wow what a progress . Did you guys did before coming cuz hickeys looks very new to be last nights hmm.

Jk : hyung if you again try to tease me than I will go out. (His cheeks were bright pink color)

Jin laughed at jungkook's embarrassed face he looked so cute.

Jin : ok my bunny I won't . You look so cute when you blush.

Jin was looking at jungkook with smile his bun come back. His cute, bubbly butterfly get back all this color back he again be what he used. Jin was so happy seeing his bun smiley, pouty talkative.

Jin : always be like this never change how hmm. You look beautiful like this. (Jin softly caresses his head)

Jungkook understand what he meant he gave a soft smile on his face .

Jin and Jungkook come back to living and sit on the respective places.

Mrs. J : so we thought before only after courting time will finish we will marry both so after two weeks we decided.

Tae : why? Like we can marry this week itself there no problem. OUCH.(Mrs. Kim holds his ears) eomma

Mrs. K : if you say something then we will postpone it to next month.

Tae : why.

Mr. K : he is same person who wasn't even ready to go on date now so eager to marry wow.

Mrs. K : did he change his brain with some wiser.

Tae : I can hear.

Mrs. K : I said that for you to hear .

Tae done with everyone.

They had their lunch with random talk teasing new couple. Tae was holding jungkook hand under the table.

Mrs. K : tae you can hold Jungkook's hand in front of us too no need to hide.

Tae look at mom in betrayal why can't she just let his son to spend some lovely moment with his soon to be husband.

Everyone was laughing at tae's childish behavior.

Now time comes to end tae and Jungkook will leave soon.

Mrs. J : as courting time is finished so jungkook will stay with as until the wedding.

Tae : no way. Jungkook will stay with me.

Mrs. K : tae just two weeks not a big deal.

Tae : it is.

Jk : hyung you will come pick me for hospital and also drop me.

Tae : so you're also agreeing with them. (Show a pout and puppy eyes) fine.

Mrs. J : Jungkook's have enough stuff here so there is no need bring anything also.

Jungkook saw tae seems really sad but his parents also want to stay few days with him. He can't ask no to them tae also understand that. Tae finally agreed with this.

Jin saw taekook looked at gloomy he thought that they should atleast have a proper conservation before departure.

Jin : bun you never saw tae your room here why don't you show him.

Jungkook looked ar him and nodded.

Taekook went to jungkook's room. Tae was following jungkook like a lost puppy.

When they entered in the room jungkook engulfed in a tight hug by taehyung. Jungkook hug him back caressing his back.

Jk : hyung it's just matter of few days after that I will in your arms being Kim Jungkook hmmm.

Tae : that sounds good but I have to stay away from you for 2 weeks, 14days , 336 hours that so much. (Said with whine)

Jk : you will come to pick me and drop me here for one week technically only one week.

Tae : that also so much how I will sleep, I can't cook.

Jk : you will stay with your eomma appa .

Tae : still I want eat you I mean your food.

Jk : I understand your mean Kim Taehyung stop being whinny baby ok hyung.

Tae : ok but at least good bye kiss. Hmmm. (Said with a pout)

Jungkook stand on his toe and softly collide their lips into a soft yet deep kiss.

Tae holds Jungkook's cheeks and moves his lips in sync with jungkook but he eventually pick jungkook and sit on the bed taking jungkook on lap. Jungkook moan when tae's tongue went inside his mouth and roaming in every corner of his mouth.

Jk : mmmh ~ (tae sucks his tongue)

Tae hands squeezed his butt. Jungkook broke the kiss with saliva string and panted for air. Tae look at him he wipe the drool from corner of jungkook lips.
Tae place soft forehead kiss.

Jk : I will miss you hyung.

Tae : me too love.

Tae about kiss again when they heard knock on the door.

Jin : taehyung everyone is waiting for you two . Come quickly.

Jin went away saying that. Jungkook get up from tae's lap.

Tae : I will come tomorrow to pick you up. Hmm. ( he hold jungkook cheeks and caresses with thumb.)

Jungkook nodded tae peck his lips for last before going out.

Mrs. K : let's go taehyung.

Tae went out with his parents looking back ward jungkook waved at him.

Tae mouth love you too him.

I hope you enjoy reading
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow.
Stay tuned for next part. ☺