Chapter Two

Rose after a bit flew down to where the males were tied up only to soon after be knocked out, she had no idea why but she saw black after that. When she came back to consciousness she looked around her only to see that her arms were chained above her head and her legs were chained apart from one another to the ground. She tried with all her might to get the cuffs off of her but she couldn't. They were stronger than her own strength, so she was struggling within the chains until she felt someone's hand on the back of her neck.

"I wouldn't move too much if I were you."

She stiffened as she shut her eyes. "W-Why..."

"I want answers and the only one who'll give them is you Santos."

"What makes you think that I'd answer anything that you ask me?"

"You have no choice in the matter, unless you want to die."

She scoffed and opened her eyes before she looked behind her to the tall raven haired male. "Don't do me any favors Dabi, I know that you've been trying to figure out Hawk's intentions. And I can tell you right now his heart hasn't been in what the commission office has been giving him. He literally flew off because he got bored."

The raven haired male undid the chains and pushed her forward making her tumble forward a bit before she turned herself to look at him. "What the hell?"

"I don't trust you or that bird brain, so you're going to unlock your phone so I can contact him."

Rose did what she was told before he grabbed a hold of the side of her face and burnt it making her scream out in pain as he called Hawks.

Once he got the blond haired male he let the male speak first. "Rose, where are you? You're starting to concern me. I've looked all over the place for you."

"Santos is currently with me, if you want her to live-you know where to find me." Dabi said before he cut the line and kneed the woman in the gut. "Let's see if he can come here to save you before you die of blood loss."

Rose ended up passing out due to the lack of blood, when she woke up she noticed that she couldn't see out of her right eye. But she knew it'd happen, so she sat up only to see that Hawks was leaning over a chair with his hands together-she could hear him sobbing out.

"Boss?" She said barely above a whisper

Keigo looked up at her before he quickly hugged her tightly as he sobbed out against her shoulder. "You are a dumbass, you know that!"

She said nothing as she just stared at him in disbelief, when he didn't get anything from her he held onto her shoulders. "Why would you back talk Dabi?!"

"You already know why, I told you that I don't think what you're doing is right." She said hoarsely

He sighed out and hung his head before he placed his hand on the left side of her face. "Rose...until you are able to work again, I am taking you off duty. No paperwork, no answering texts from the commissioners office and I swear to gods you even think about stepping foot into the agency. I will literally pick your pretty ass up and take you home."

She sighed out. "It's not like you're giving me a choice in the matter."

"No, I'm not. I'm so sorry for leaving you there on your own-that was my bad. I should have had you come with me."

"It's whatever...does my mother and father know?"

"They do, They should be here soon."

As he spoke about them the two of them came into the room so he backed away from Rose. Both of them looking at her concern. "We talked to the doctor before coming in here, it seems like there is a chance for you to get your eyesight back in your right eye...just you will need to go under surgery for it." Donna said sadly

"I know how much you hate needles but if you want to see in that eye again, you'll have to go through with it."Akiro said sadly

Rose frowned hearing her parents talk before she sighed out. "Well if that's how it is, that's how it is. I did this to myself, my first day on the field in years and I ended up getting kidnapped and fucked over by one of the members of the League. No surprise that I'm too weak to even stand a chance against them...I might just end up quitting being a pro-hero at this rate. What's the point if I can't hold my own?"

"Hey you did what you could, from what hawks told us you were a bad ass out there today. Don't give up now." Akiro said sincerely to her

Rose shook her head. "I don't deserve to be on the field if I get kidnapped and have this happen to me."

Hawks frowned as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Your father is right Rose, don't let this one time scare you from your true potential. I know that this sucks ass, and I shouldn't have let you be there on your own. That was my bad-but you're a badass pro-hero. People look up to you. So don't give up, we can do what we can with you after the surgery once you're released alright?"

She frowned but nodded her head, he then squeezed her shoulder lightly before he left out. Once it was just her parents and her-her father spoke up. "Don't tell me you're seriously going to still work for him."

"I...I don't know. I want to quit all together, I never wanted to be a pro-hero. I wanted to do something else with my life, this was forced on me...but it seems like people guilting me into staying into something I don't want to do is something I have to deal with." Rose said sadly

"Rest sweetheart, we can talk more when you're out of the hospital." Donna said sincerely

She nodded her head before she got hugs from both of her parents before they left. Once she was alone she sobbed out in her hands, she felt useless and like she didn't belong around other people. Keigo hadn't completely left, he knew that Rose was emotionally broken down and knew he'd have to do something about it by talking with Dabi, which he had after he heard Rose's crying stop. He found the dark haired male and kicked him in the back before placing his feet on the ground.

"What the fuck is with you kidnapping and burning half of my assistance face?! She has nothing to do with this! She doesn't even want to be a damn hero! Do you have any idea what you have done to her?!"

"She seemed rather close to you, so I figured she'd know a thing or two about you. Guess I read too much into what I saw earlier. I apologize I didn't mean to get someone who didn't know anything involved in this, you're still going to be anal about meeting the boss aren't you?"

"Oh hell yeah now that you've hurt one of my own people. Rose is just like me and what you've done has made her not want to do anything more than finish the job you started."

"We'll figure something out to compensate her...you'll still have to wait to see the boss. You're still not trustworthy enough."