chapter 2- Anger

"What... could it be?" Thought Dipper now feeling a shiver down his spine.

He then looked inside his pants.

He looked for about 3 seconds... but for Dipper it seemed more like 3 hours all because of the shock of what he had seen...

And what he saw had confirmed his worst fears...

He then looked into the distant of the cavern... his eyes completely open without blinking and no emotion in his face with his body still as a statue, he then stayed like that for quite some time to the point that if someone had seen him, they would have thought he was an actual statue made of wax.

And still he stayed with his face muscles not moving and his eyes not blinking...

Till his face finally started to move, first he started to blink one of his eyes then his mouth started to partially open forming what looked like an attempt at a smile, he then started to make weird noises and fully opened his mouth and then finally... He Screamed.

The scream as so loud it could be heard in the whole cavern the echo sounding almost like the scream of a beast or even a monster in pain.

"What was that"? Asked Wendy who was currently at the entrance of the gnome's hideout after having defeated the little creatures with the leaf blower she had brought for the rescue mission.

"Oh no... Dipper." Shouted Mabel her big sister instincts telling her that that sound was her brother scream.

She then started to run in the direction of the sound leaving Wendy behind fighting the gnomes.

"I'm coming bro." said a horrified Mabel not wanting to imagine what the gnomes were doing to her brother.

Once she located the place where she thought the scream had come, she found her brother in a corner hugging his knees clearly scared and stressed.

"Dipper...thank god." said Mabel now feeling relief knowing he was alive.

But for some reason Dipper didn't respond which confused and worried Mabel.

"Dipper... are you okay?" Asked Mabel starting to feeling worried again.

She then started to approach her brother who still didn't seem to react to her obvious presence, when she got close enough, she noticed something strange with her brother appearance.

"Why is your hair so long?" Asked Mabel not knowing what had happened.

However, after saying that she finally started to hear her brother starting to make a sound... the sound of weeping.

"What is the problem... what did they do to you?" Asked Mabel now feeling not only worry but sadness as well.

She then tried to touch Dipper, only for him to shout with tears in his eyes...

"Don't touch me."

"What?" Said a confused Mabel.

"And don't look at me." Shouted Dipper again clearly stressed.

Mabel didn't know what to do. "What did the gnomes do to Dipper?" thought Mabel.

While she was asking those questions a familiar person entered the room...

"Hey Mabel... I see you found Dipper." Said Wendy with a leaf blower in one of her hands.

She then became confuse why both Mabel and Dipper looked so sad.

"What happened?" Asked the red-haired girl with a more serious and less relaxed tone of voice.

Mabel then looked at the teenager and said...