I need a medal for how often I make people embarrassed

When I opened my eyes, I felt my head resting on something warm. I blinked and tried to reach up to stretch but pain shot up my ribs. I winced.

"You alright?" A worried voice said.

I turned over and looked up to see Leo looking down at me, his eyebrows furrowed. I frowned and looked around. I was sat in what seemed to be a helicopter, Leo and I were sat in the back while Jason and Piper were sitting up front, Piper looked as if she had been crying.

Then the realisation hit me. My head was resting in Leo's lap. I blinked and felt my face flush. I tried to sit up but once again pain exploded in my ribs.

"Hey, hey." Leo frowned. "Calm down. You're safe."

"Where's Coach?" I said after noticing the distinct lack of satyr.

"He's gone to take Piper's dad back to a safe place."

I nodded and relaxed. "So, we did it."

"Yup." Leo smiled. "You're owl friend saved Jason's life." Then he frowned. "How are you feeling?"

I smiled up at him. "Just hurts a bit in my ribs. Actually, scratch that it just hurts around my stomach, spine and chest area. Why does it feel like I got stabbed?"

Leo hesitated. "You kinda got stabbed. There was some shrapnel and stuff in your stomach, your ribs were broken and your spine got somewhat put out of place. I'm not really sure, Coach did his best at explaining and fixing it but he said you should rest."

I frowned. "I can't rest, we have to save Hera."

Leo sighed. "We're on our way to her, don't worry, Jason managed to remember some stuff. Apparently, we're going to some place called the Wolf House."

I nodded. "No idea what that is. How are we flying anyways? Who's in control of the helicopter?"

"I am." Leo said.

I frowned. "Ok... how?"

"I thought you were used to demigod stuff?" Leo raised an eyebrow. "Apparently, I just have to be in contact with the thing to get it to work. Although, it is pretty tiring."

"Shouldn't you go sit at the controls then?"

Leo opened his mouth, then closed it. He ears were tinted slightly red. "I was just making sure you were ok. We completely abandoned you and you could have died. I was scared that you were about to die because we were being stupid-"

"Woah, woah, woah." I held up a hand to stop him. "Pause. Calm down. I'm fine. All's good, no need to panic."

I pushed myself up so I was leaning on my elbows. Pain shot up my spine and I winced but kept pushing myself up until I was sat cross-legged beside him. "See? Completely fine."

"You looked like that was killing you. There is no way you're 'completely fine'." Leo sighed.

I shrugged and winced as my back ached. "Maybe not completely fine but I've definitely felt worse. We just need to finish this quest and then we can go back to Camp."

Piper poked her head out from behind her chair. "Oh, you're awake. How are you feeling?"

I smiled. "I'm feeling great. I cannot wait to save the queen of cows."

Piper snorted. "Glad to see you haven't lost your positivity."

"Nothing could make me lose my positivity. Why's Jason not saying hello to me by the way? Don't tell me I said something in my sleep to offend him."

"Nah, he's just asleep."

I nodded. "Alright. So, when are we going to get there?"

Piper shrugged and shot a look towards Leo. "This idiot should have been flying but he's been looking after you the whole time, so we aren't going as fast as we probably could be going."

Leo frowned at her. "Chill. Message received; I'll drive."

Leo got up and walked towards the front of the helicopter. I frowned at Piper. "Why'd you take my hot water bottle away?"

Piper snorted and I saw the tips of Leo's ears turn read as he sat down.

"My apologies, dearest Anwen." Piper bowed slightly.

"Thank you, good lady."

"Which kind of hot did you mean?" Piper smirked. Leo whirled around, cheeks red and a spark flew from his hair.

I laughed. "Leo your nose is on fire."

Leo went even redder and patted his nose, turned back to the front. Piper rolled onto the floor laughing.

"Just so you know. Rwy'n golygu'r ddau." I said, smirking.

Piper kept laughing and Leo looked at us bewildered. "What did she say?" He asked. Piper shrugged, still laughing and wiped a tear from her eye.

"No clue." She grinned. I grinned back at her.

Then the storm hit.

Hi, so, I'm sorry that the chapters a bit short. But, and I quote from @HotMessThe15th, IT HAS BEGUN. Also thanks for voting on my story, really appreciate it. You even gave me something to research other than cyclical structure for my English which was amazing.

By the way I'm writing this chapter while severely sleep deprived.

Also, thank you guys for 2k reads. 2K READS!! THAT'S INSANE!! Thank you guys so much. It means so much to me.

Nothing much has happened recently so I haven't got much to say. Sorry for leaving you guys on a kinda sad note last chapter, I was merely annoyed at exams and was taking my frustrations out on my characters, hopefully this chapter made up for that.

I hope you are all having a good day and if not then I hope reading this made you feel better, even just a tad.

Bye from Corgi :)

P.S. (feel free to skip) Just a reminder that all characters (apart from Anwen) belong to Rick Riordan, this is merely a fanfiction based off the Heroes of Olympus series.