Chapter 3

It was October 7th, it was a cold windy day out Ava was working at the maid cafe, Brayden found a new job he worked at the tattoo shop, "Yo Brayden!" One of Brayden's Co-Workers yelled to him, "what zack" Brayden said "your the only one who knows how to do this tattoo perfectly, can you come do it for this customer the scorpion one" Zack said, Brayden agreed and went an did the tattoo for the customer. After Brayden did the tattoo no other customers were showing up so Brayden & Zack just talked "soo how's everything with Ava?" Zack asked curiously "oh um, I think everything is fine really I mean tonight we're doing a movie night as we're ordering sushi" Brayden said "ooo nice" Zack said excited as he's always known Brayden loves Ava, Brayden shook his head "alright dude I'm leaving" Brayden grabbed his things and left, he got on his motorcycle and drove home to the apartment, when he got there Ava was there and had cleaned up the whole apartment "huh what are you doing home?" Brayden asked as Ava should still be at work "well I kinda quit today, I didn't like working there anymore" Ava said as she sighed, Brayden set stuff down in his room "where are you gonna work then?" Brayden asked "I will figure it out soon" Ava said "also I bought some whiskey for us" Ava said as she pointed at the counter "hm okay." Brayden said as he went to the kitchen counter and grabbed a water bottle, Ava pouts "we need to talk Brayden" Ava said "and what do we need to talk about" Brayden said "everything, I-I'm not a little girl anymore Brayden, and we haven't talked about what we did 6 months ago in your room!" Ava said as she looked at Brayden, he was shocked but sighed "okay..let's talk, I know your not a little girl anymore but I love you Ava and I always have, I will always take care of you and treat you like mine, your a smart, brave and gorgeous girl Ava." Brayden said as he moved closer to Ava as he went and hugged her* "...." Brayden & Ava we're both quiet and just hugged. They couldn't help how they both were like because they couldn't help it with their past.