new to town

Daniel and his mother are starting fresh after leaving New Jersey after the sad death of his father and his mom getting a new job, come on Daniel cheer up this is going to be a great change for the both of us. Yeah sure ma it's going to be fantastic(daniel says while rolling his eyes) you know what i'm going to make it up to you when we get there we can go to a nice fancy restaurant. Yeah that sounds great mom.

Another hour or so Daniel wakes up to his mom shaking him happily saying they made it to their new home. Wake up love where here( she unbuckles her seatbelt and excites the car to start grabbing her things from the move.(daniel sighs getting out of the car and grabbing his bike and suitcase)

Daniels P.O.V 

I let out a big sigh as i open up the door thinking this is really happening i'm never going back to new jersey i stop thinking about the past and negative thought i get out and unhook my bike and grab the small brown suitcase i have that my dad bought me for a small vocation we went on. I hook it onto the bar of my bike and start walking to the entrance gate. I think it's a smart idea to use my Y karate skills that I have got Taught for the last 9 years. I kicked the gate with my feet hoping no one was there to my luck. There I heard a slam to the grown. I opened the door quickly and saw a kid about my age on the floor. I apologized for kicking him. Don't worry about it was an  accident, you're the new kid that just moved into apartment 20 right. Yeah how did you know not a lot of people live her it's pretty shitty around these parts but hey it's home yeah you're right I say letting out a small chuckle. Sorry i didn't truly introduce myself im ben and you are, daniel larusso it was nice meeting you but i gotta get going yeah okay it was nice meeting you two.