we meet like this

After Ben leaves I walk inside my new apartment. I see my mom unpacking things in the kitchen. I say hi and start walking down the small hallway till I find the bathroom and two small bedrooms. I just picked a random one and put my stuff in it. When I started walking out of my new bedroom I heard a small yell. It was my mother so I rushed out and saw the sink spraying water all over her. Daniel honey can you go tell the landlord to come by and fix it yeah i'll go tell him then can i go out and explore this brand new place sure honey just make sure you come home around 5 so we can go to that fancy restaurant.okay i say as i close the door and start heading towards the landlords office i knock on the door and there was nothing so i decided to just walk in i see a older japanese man cutting a tree. Instead of judging him I just tell him that the sink is acting up and we need you to stop by and fix its apartment 20 i say then walk out on my way to explore this new town. I started walking down town looking and going into shops of in on until i Accidentally run into a small blonde girl i quickly apologize for running into her she turns around to face me and asks if i'm new here i Hesitantly tell her yes that i just moved here today she smiles saying cool and that her name was ali i was about to tell her she had a pretty name till a group of people came up calling her name. Hey ali oh whos this the brunette girl asks i tell her my name is daniel she turns to ali with a weird face like why am i talking to her ali speaks up and says he's new here and accidentally ran into me. The brunette girl looks at me and sticks her hand out telling me her name is Molly. We shake hands until the bell rings and we look over at a tall handsome blonde haired man and a group of friends start walking towards us. I turned back to face Ali and Molly. I see they both have an annoyed look plastered on their face. Ali baby what are you doing here all alone he walks past me like i'm not even here like im a ghost. Ali tells him that she's not alone that she's her with molly and me he turns his face to look at me i can tell he's pissed and Disgusted by my Presence he asks who i am harshly and why im talking to his girlfriend i tell him that my name is daniel and i just moved here a couple of hours ago he looks bored of me when i'm talking. Ali is getting pissed to i'm not your girlfriend, asshole johnny looks Furious and storms out of the building.ali apologies about him and tells me that he's her ex the broke up a couple weeks ago and he's still mad about it its okay i say and look at my watch damn i say to myself it was nice meeting you two but i have to go eat dinner with my mom they start laughing as i walk out starting to pick up my pace so im quick enough to make it home intime to shower and meet my mom at the restaurant. I look over and see my mom and the cute blonde guy from early c-cute. I think to myself i'm not gay i thought i shake it off and walk inside walking to the seat where my mom is. Hi mom im sorry im late i meet a couple of new people today wow that's amazing sweetie i'll let it side just for today i laugh and sit down they whole night i could feel these uneasy eyes on me i excuse myself from the table and go to the bathroom while my mom packs the rest of the food up and pays.

Johnny's P.O.V

I was forced to go out to eat with my mom and my horrible step dad sid god i hate him and he knows it so he uses it against me i've been sitting here for a hour hearing Sid go on and on about how hard his life is until i looked up from the bell ringing and saw they boy who was with ali today walk in and sit with a lady i'm guessing his mom  i've been shooting glances at him all night who does he think he is talking to my girl just because he's a little attractive doesn't mean shit i see him get up from his table and walk to the restroom i excuse myself to so i can go see what's up with him and see who he thinks he is. I open the door to see him washing his hands. I can see him jump in the mirror. So we meet again “hello” he says that makes me mad so you think you can just run into anyone's girl “no i don't think that i didn't even mean to run into her i wasn't paying attention and ran into her and all i was going to apologize and leave but then she started talking to me” i look him up and down he seems like he’s shaking a little bit. Fine i believe you but don't let it happen again she's mine.  

Daniels P.O.V

I was washing my hands when i heard the bathroom door open i look up and jump seeing the man from earlier johnny he seems a little upset he gets closer to me looking me up and down i can't help but shake a little bit were so close and plus he's a good amount of inches taller than me. At the end of him talking I look at him more. He really is handsome with his bright big ocean eyes and blonde golden hair that looks as fluffy as a dog going across his face. I can't help but blush a little bit.

Johnny P.O.V 

When i was looking the smaller italian boy up and down i can't help but stare at him likes staring at me i look closer it looks like he's blushing that makes me feel a weird way im my stomach i've never felt this feeling not even with ali i get scared so i look him up and down one more time to take him in and leave with these weird feelings. When I walked out my mom and sid must have been waiting in the car.                     Daniels P.O.V after Johnny stormed out I couldn't help but feel a weird tingly feeling in my lower stomach but I shook it off and went to find my mom in the car and we drove home in a nicely calm silence.