𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚

"Heejin let's goooooo" The tall boy yelled at his sister to hurry. "Hold onnn don't you see I'm getting my bad???" 

"No I don't see that Heejin if I did I wouldn't have said anything" Heejin rolled her eyes at the boy. "Wait for me in the car"

--------

"has Jaemin texted you?" Jisung looked at the girl who's focus was on the road. "Yeah he texted me today" Jisung rolled his eyes. "Why haven't you blocked him?" 

"Because it's not worth it it's not like we're anything.. Plus I'm over him."

"righttt..." Jisung muttered. The girl looked at him in shock. "What do u mean "righttt" I am" 

"Then why isn't he blocked?" He crossed his arms raising an eyebrow at the girl. "Like I said, It's not worth it" 

"Hm be careful with him. Chenle was telling me he has a girlfriend and surprisingly was lagging on her the same time he was texting you" Heejin looked at the boy and scoffed. "And that should concern me...?" 

"Don't you understand? He's obviously still in love with you" 

"I doubt it, he's too busy fucking around with other girls" 

"If you say so..." Jisung looked out the window. His phone suddenly rang. "Hello?"

"Where are you??" Heejin heard the boys voice and smiled. "Hii Chenle" 

"Hey heejin! HEEJIN??" 

"Yes Chenle, that's her name"

"shit you should have told me she's coming"

"what do you mean? Obviously she is she's our ride back"

"Jaemin's here that's why"

"You're kidding"

"No dumbfuck I'm not kidding"

"Everything alright?" Heejin looked at her brother next to her. He looked back at her and smiled awkwardly. "Jaemin's there.."

"You got to be shitting me"

-----------------

The two walked out the car closing their doors behind them. "You good?" The boy looked at his sister. "Yeah of course! Who's more excited to see their ex" Jisung laughed at the girl's comment. "Look, don't pay attention to him alright? Plus, Haechan and Jeno will be there so don't worry"

The girl smiled at her brothers reassuring words. They made it to the arcade where the boys were in front of. "HEEJIN!!" She heard the loud boy and smiled. "CHENLEEE" He ran to her and hugged her.