𝟎𝟏

01

♡ ꒱ "Wait, so you spent a whole weekend with this guy and you didn't have sex or exchange any way to contact once you got back?" y/n's best friend, Miki asks, stopping her magazine flipping from her bed while y/n stood in per closet deciding what would go with her to nyu and what would stay.

It's been two weeks since y/n got back from the eventful New York visit. Miki had just gotten back from her own vacation and they were catching up on what the other had missed. "I lost my phone and he never offered his, I'm not that desperate. Also, no, we didn't have sex. He's a stranger and once again, I'm not that desperate." y/n says, balling a shirt up and throwing it at her best friend with little force.

Miki dodges easily and resumes flipping through the magazine. "I know you're not that desperate, maybe that vulnerable." she shrugged as y/n now raised the finger that Miki was unfazed by since they'd been friends since elementary school. "And if he's as hot as you say he is, no judgment here." she raised her arms in mock innocence.

y/n shakes her head at her best friend's antics. Sex was the last thing she was thinking of and thankfully Eren hadn't made it awkward by trying to initiate anything either. He was strictly y/n's tour guide and sometimes bought her food because of the situation. And also got her drunk for free once or twice. He was actually very sweet.

"Stranger trumps hotness."

"I don't knowwww..." she draws the word out for effect. "One-night stands are pretty hot."

"Then you have them." y/n tells her, now sitting on the floor to decide what shoes are going with her.

Miki laughs. "I'll try but fucking people at nyu can be messy. It's going to be so different from usc." Miki was transferring to nyu with y/n since she couldn't handle the fact that she would be going through college alone. y/n was more than happy that she decided to come with her when Miki unexpectedly showed up at her house with the acceptance letter. Thankfully, Miki's father was willing to send his only daughter halfway across the country, only on the promise that she would get a bodyguard to follow her everywhere. Miki was a wild child at heart and although her father adored that about her, he didn't want anything to happen to her halfway across the country and be the last to hear about it.

"I would advise you to be safe and never let him convince you it feels better with the condom off." y/n remembers the guys she would Miki get with and cringes. Yeah, they were cute but once they opened their mouth it didn't even matter anymore because their personalities were so ugly. She hoped nyu would have a better male demographic on behalf of her best friend.

"Thanks," Miki says dryly as her phone bings followed by a groan. "My father keeps texting me about meeting the bodyguard since we leave in two weeks."

y/n's heart jumped, two weeks and she would be off to a new university. It would be a new start and unlike usc, nyu would be where she actually belonged. "You keep putting it off, two weeks can fly by." y/n reminds her yet two weeks of not being back in New York was making it drag a bit.

"You're right," she says with a sigh, then another bing and groan. "He can arrange to meet in half an hour, geez." her father moved fast, it was kinda scary how he worked but Miki found it infuriating. Normally, this would be the part when Miki begged for y/n to join but her own parents were coming back into town and requested that they have dinner. The day after leaving for New York her father had left for a business trip and of course, her mother wouldn't sit at home alone. They had been gone since which y/n was thankful for since she was avoiding telling them about what happened in the city. All her valuables had been replaced already anyway.