Chapter 3

Super duper TW/extortion,noods,toxicity,swearing,
Last chapter !!
**✿❀○❀✿**
She laid on her bed numb still from the night before unable to get up.She had school she knew her parents would freak the fuck out if they found out she skipped school AND went to party.She felt disgusted with herself for something that wasn't even her fault.
RING RING RING RING.She groaned getting up to go open the door."Your gonna make us late go get dressed" Rin said not looking up from his phone."Where we're you yesterday Rin?" She said hurt."What do you mean?" He said nonchalantly not seeming interested."I texted you yesterday because I needed you and you basically told me to fuck off" she said annoyed."god your pathetic do I have to put out every fucking fire for you?"He said looking at her annoyed."Fuck you Rin lose my fucking number don't ever speak to me again"She said fat tears rolling down her face."Fuck you too than it's not like you were dying I would've found you but you couldn't wait for five fucking minutes"he said annoyed."So you could stick your dick in some girl your friend needed help I had the worst fucking night of my life yesterday and you think it wasn't a big deal"She yelled at him."What the fuck did you want me to do?your not my girlfriend stop fucking acting like you are!"He yelled at back."Just leave never fucking talk to me again!"She yelled at him slamming the door in his face.She went back to her room feeling guilty for yelling at him for ruining her longest friendship.

                                   Otoya 💕

Otoya:I'm sorry bout yesterday

                                                 Y/n:wtv
Otoya:n/n I need ur help

                              Y/n:ask ur gf since I'm no one
Otoya:cmon just go to bathroom

            Y/n: ur sick u said u loved me yesterday

Otoya:fucking whore you can't do anything right
                 You've blocked this user

She sat on her bed crying her eyes out why was her life suddenly turning upside down.She couldn't find solace from anyone she contemplated texting Rin apologizing.

                                 Rin rin 💕

                                                     Y/n:I'm sorry
Rin:okay.
                                               Y/n:can I come see u
Rin:no you can't

                                             Y/n:Rin please
Rin:leave me alone

                                        Y/n:I'm sorry really

                        Rin has blocked you