Become Karkat

You are a young man standing your room. Your name is Karkat Vantas. You are 16 years old and a sophomore. You have a huge crush on the lamest guy in your year Dave Strider. He's dumb in school standards but he knows how to fight. He has dumb beautiful blonde hair that's dyed. Of course nobody else knows besides his sister rose, his best friend john, and his girlfriend jade. You're friends with john before you met the other 3. He was a loser. But his sister jade was nice she would strike up conversations with you like she actually cared about your opinion. You actually really liked her at one point she was the most beautiful girl you've met, but of course she was dating someone and plus it's weird to date your best friends sister. You absolutely hated that Dave guy for dating jade until you saw him. You didn't expect him to be so beautiful. He had a cool sence of style he was so fit his hair was curly and had beautiful brown skin. He was the complete opposite of you. I mean look at yourself you were chubby straight black hair that couldn't lay flat and you were so pale. You looked like some weird troll. Your first instinct was to ask john about the handsome beast. "Sooo" you start to say as you sit in johns bean bag pillow thing. John looks at you. 'Gee was he always this ugly.' You start to continue your sentence but john rudly cuts you off " i alredy know you have hots for my sister bro." You stare at him. "Not what I was going to say but okay I guess. I mean its related to her in a way" "the answer is no bro sorry" john responds quickly " i was asking-" " john puts a chip dusted finger on your mouth to stop you from talking "my other friend  already asked her out and theyre happily dating and not to be mean i really dont want you messing it up" you feel a bit hurt by johns rudeness but use this opportunity to ask about the boyfriend. "..... what's his name?" John looks at you baffled "Dave Strider the coolest friend I have. Not to be rude.... again but you have no chance of dating my sister bro she's using the L word with him n everything " "wow the L word" you whisper to yourself. " wait why's she calling him a lesbian?" John hits you on the head "it's love idiot" he gets of the bean bag he's on and heads tword the door " imma go piss" he walks out.