Prologue

My name is Abdi Shabill, I'm a University Student but I'm graduate of Gotham Law University, Jaime Reyes was my best friend before he graduated, after one month later, he meet me again he said he has a job that he work at Kord Industries and he has girlfriend name Jenny Kord, I've heard the name before, She's a Daughter of Victoria Kord a CEO of Kord Industries, I remember the news Incident of Palmera City and Cuba also, but He told me about what happen in Incident, it was by Jenny's mother because her mother have an Army called OMAC, The Small Army, After the incident in Cuba The CEO of Kord Industries Died during Explode and she was change by her daughter As a new CEO Kord Industries to fix his home after the terror, then one more thing he told me about, he is a Blue Beetle, I can't belive he is A Blue Beetle, he's the only one who did a solve cases and He Accept me for a Job at Kord Industries.

One month Later.

After I get a job in Kord Industries and his Girlfriend Jenny, She said she want me to become next Blue Beetle and She give me a suit just like Jaime, but don't worry I can Fight like him and I have training about how to use the suit and there is Assis totant called Khaji-Da a Scrab made by Kord Industries then the voice help me about to use the suit.

Then When Jaime Comes and he was surprise that I used his suit and Jenny said she maid a second one then He Glad to me as become part of Blue Beetle and He teach me how to fight after one month later, I'm become a second Blue Beetles after Jaime Reyes.

Jaime: Hey buddy, You did well.

Me: I know, I'm always become stronger.

Jenny: Hey, both of you, take a rest.

Me: Hehehe, Okay.

Jenny: I have mission for you.

Timeskip.

Me: A back in time, are you serious.

Jaime: That's why you find out.

Jenny: You will go to another dimension called Melromac Kingdom, based on the book four heroes.

Jaime: I need you find what happen in that Dimension and You're the only one to solve it.

Me: Leave it to me, I will find out what is four heroes and Melromac Kingdom, I've heard about it, it's from Anime Called The Rising of The Shield Hero.

Jaime: I like that show, by the way, Good luck don't get yourself killed.

Suddenly the Portal is now open.

Me: I have to go, Tell your family, I'll be back.

Jaime: Will do, Good Luck.

And They both Hug me while I'm ready to go.

Jenny: Good Luck.

Me: Thanks, Now I have to go.

Now It's time to go for New Dimension.

Jaime: Go, I'll be there for you.

Me: I know, I have to go.

Khaji-Da: (Mr.Shabill It's about to close in 10 Second).

As I look back and I jump to the portal.

Timeskip.

As I jump to the portal, now I'm arrive at Another Dimension but It looks like a huge room and Wide, and I'm in at the Castle.

Khaji-Da: (Mr.Shabill, you're arrive at Melromac Kingdom).

Suddenly There is Three Men at front of me.

???: Who are you.

???: There is another one summon.

Me: My name is Abdi Shabill, I'm A Blue Beetle known as Second Carabus, I'm coming from another world.